+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship

Cecapplicant17

Oct 15, 2017
Please I need your advice. My sibling’s birth certificate does not show name of parents. Please what document can I submit as proof of relationship? My passport and sibling’s passport does not show name of parents too.

Nas Snr

Apr 20, 2019
Is there any other formal document that indicates your parents' names? If so, you could provide a brief explanation that birth certificates from your place do not carry parents' names, and then attached such formal document to the birth certificate being submitted.

By the way, i have a question you could help me with. Its regarding TRNC PCC - will be great if you can look at my question to the thread you previously responded to.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Please I need your advice. My sibling’s birth certificate does not show name of parents. Please what document can I submit as proof of relationship? My passport and sibling’s passport does not show name of parents too.
How is that possible? Birth certificates always, or at least, are supposed to show the name of parents. That's the whole point of it.

Maybe your National ID document has this information?

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth
How is that possible? Birth certificates always, or at least, are supposed to show the name of parents. That's the whole point of it.

Maybe your National ID document has this information?
That’s incorrect, here in Canada , there are two types of birth certificates
Short form: Not showing names of parents
Long Form : Showing the names of parents
When you order them, the long form is typically more expensive

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
That’s incorrect, here in Canada , there are two types of birth certificates
Short form: Not showing names of parents
Long Form : Showing the names of parents
When you order them, the long form is typically more expensive
Exactly, but you have the option. That's my point, I'm having a hard time believing there wouldn't be that option at all. Even if you have to pay more, which is not relevant now.