Category........
Visa Office......
CHC-ISB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
16-06-2010
AoA/hi to all
Today my wife called and talked with me about "AOR".She read letter which got from CHC-ISB.They were asking if you keep in touch with him over phone or keep in touch by email.I have question regarding of this.She usually call me trough mobile phone but was using calling card.But a fews calls from home line aswell.Which she can provide telephone bill.When i was filling up forms i write down there we talk over phone two times a week.I sent photo copy of bill to CPC-M.but we never chat over computer,there is not computer in hometown(Pakistan).I sent gift to on her birthday with birthday card.A writing a message and sent card on valentine day too.so i just curious about it.please a helpfull advice about this questions.
Thanks.

wilder1047

Star Member
Apr 13, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just really any undisputable evidence you guys can get your hands on. Unfortunatley you aren't going to be able to use the phone calls placed while using a calling card. Do you have a reciept showing you sent her something to her address through the post office or whichever courier service you may have used? Anything and everything you feel may ensure the Immigration Officer that you two are actually together is what you need to send.

canadianwoman

VIP Member
Nov 6, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra, Ghana
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
30-01-2008
Interview........
05-05-2009
Send the phone bills you have and explain you usually use phone cards.
If you send her a gift, letter, or card, have her keep the envelope as well as the contents. You can photocopy letters and cards, and the envelopes as well to prove when you sent them and that you sent them to her. Take photos of any gifts and include them, as well as the receipts.
It sounds like the visa office wants more proof you and your spouse keep in contact. Visits to her are the best proof - keep all evidence of trips back to see her - plane tickets, boarding passes, hotel and restaurant receipts, photos, letters from relatives and friends stating that you were there with her.