+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

PROOF OF RELATIONSHIP

munanicole

Oct 30, 2009
We have dozens of cards which we exchanged but not a single one was posted. We never needed to post these cos we went to the same college and even lived together for a short while (no way to prove this, unfortunately :( ) When we were'nt in the same city, we didnt exchange cards. (Now, I wonder y?)

Does any1 think its important to show stamps and dates on envelopes?
Thnx

Karlshammar

Champion Member
Sep 3, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
We had nothing of the kind. If you have it is helpful, but if you don't have it that alone won't break the application.

munanicole said:
We have dozens of card which we exchanged but not a single one was posted. We never needed to post these cos we went to the same college and even lived together for a short while (no way to prove this, unfortunately :( ) When we were'nt in the same city, we didnt exchange cards. (Now, I wonder y?)

Thnx

Suin

VIP Member
Sep 14, 2008
Ontario, Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Etobocoke, H&C Grounds
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-03-2014
File Transfer...
31-07-2014
Med's Request
09-12-2014
LANDED..........
24-02-2015, PR Card Received: 02-04-2015
munanicole said:
We have dozens of card which we exchanged but not a single one was posted. We never needed to post these cos we went to the same college and even lived together for a short while (no way to prove this, unfortunately :( ) When we were'nt in the same city, we didnt exchange cards. (Now, I wonder y?)

Thnx
we exchanged cards by mail, but never saved the envelopes. so we just submitted copies of those cards and it worked just fine.

mj1505

Jan 5, 2010
munanicole,

if you have the stamps/envelopes with dates...yes its very important to include ... if you dont have these things because of the reasons that you & your partner went to same college or leaving on thesame city...always make an explanation letter.