+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Relationship - Uncle

SSamaroo

Jan 21, 2020
Good day,

I have received an ITA and am currently in the process of completing my application. During the initial profile creation, I would have indicated that my Uncle is a Canadian Citizen. This now requires that I submit Proof of the Relationship. This may be difficult for me to obtain. As far as I have read, the inclusion of my uncle did not increase my score.

Can my uncle be removed from my profile without negatively impacting my application?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Good day,

I have received an ITA and am currently in the process of completing my application. During the initial profile creation, I would have indicated that my Uncle is a Canadian Citizen. This now requires that I submit Proof of the Relationship. This may be difficult for me to obtain. As far as I have read, the inclusion of my uncle did not increase my score.

Can my uncle be removed from my profile without negatively impacting my application?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.
You can just include an LOE explaining that you were unable to get proof. As it doesn't affect your score, it isn't an issue.