+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of relationship documents

imad25

Oct 12, 2016
Hi,

Under proof of relationship to sponsor - documents to be provided - printed texts (10 pages) - I wanted to know if anyone has provided this and whats the best option - Just take screenshots of chat history on whats app? Also, is there any specific msgs we should be sending?
any information on this will be helpful. Thanks

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hi,

Under proof of relationship to sponsor - documents to be provided - printed texts (10 pages) - I wanted to know if anyone has provided this and whats the best option - Just take screenshots of chat history on whats app? Also, is there any specific msgs we should be sending?
any information on this will be helpful. Thanks
Hi there,

First go to this link - https://www.igeeksblog.com/how-to-email-whatsapp-chat-from-iphone/

It will show you how to export your whatsapp conversation. Once you receive it in your email, you can pick as much as you can fit on 10 word pages. Try picking few days conversation from every other week/month.

Then you can upload that document. Good luck!!!

markanthonycuerpo

Jun 5, 2018

Drapath88

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
Category........
FAM
Hi there,

Is there a way that I can do this to facebook messenger?

Thank You
We didn't found a way to export the conversations. What we did was create a word document, we wrote in the header our information (name, surname and date of birth). We made screenshots of different conversations in different dates and we made sure that the dates were visible.We put 2 screenshots per page. And we number each page

tamiiwamii

Oct 12, 2017
Hi there,

Thank You

Yes there is. You have to download an add on for chrome. I can’t remember what it was called but if you google it you will find it. It took a while for ours because there were so many but it worked in the end. I just randomly selected 10 pages and printed.

markanthonycuerpo

Jun 5, 2018
Yes there is. You have to download an add on for chrome. I can’t remember what it was called but if you google it you will find it. It took a while for ours because there were so many but it worked in the end. I just randomly selected 10 pages and printed.

Thank You

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi there,

Thank You
Just take screen shots of your chat or call history that you made on messenger. Email it to your email from your phone. Try to reduce the size when emailing yourself if possible. Then put it in a word document on a computer. Make a table on the first page of the document with the following:
File number:
Principal Applicant full name:
Principal Applicant UCI:
Sponsor full name:
Date:

Then write a short description. E.g.
To case processing office:
Please see below pages for our conversation history between myself (Principal Applicant) and my spouse (Sponsor) during March 2011-April 2012....
Sincerely
Principal Applicant

Then starting on second page :

Make two columns per page in the word document and insert your pictures so the pictures don't move around the page. Then write a short description. E.g. Please note that I talked to my spouse, spouse name, for 35 minutes at 1:01 am on March 22, 2011. Once you are done. reduce the file size of the document so that you can upload it as GC only allows 5 MB.

Hope it helps. If you need a blank document. I can email you one that I made. You can make a similar document for wedding photos if they ask you for wedding photos again. Don't send them the whole chat history as I read that they don't accept it and there are example of people on here who were told that it looks like an excel data sheet and their cases went to appeal.

Last edited:

markanthonycuerpo

Jun 5, 2018
Just take screen shots of your chat or call history that you made on messenger. Email it to your email from your phone. Try to reduce the size when emailing yourself if possible. Then put it in a word document on a computer. Make a table on the first page of the document with the following:
File number:
Principal Applicant full name:
Principal Applicant UCI:
Sponsor full name:
Date:

Then write a short description. E.g.
To case processing office:hint
Please see below pages for our conversation history between myself (Principal Applicant) and my spouse (Sponsor) during March 2011-April 2012....
Sincerely
Principal Applicant

Then starting on second page :

Make two columns per page in the word document and insert your pictures so the pictures don't move around the page. Then write a short description. E.g. Please note that I talked to my spouse, spouse name, for 35 minutes at 1:01 am on March 22, 2011. Once you are done. reduce the file size of the document so that you can upload it as GC only allows 5 MB.

Hope it helps. If you need a blank document. I can email you one that I made. You can make a similar document for wedding photos if they ask you for wedding photos again. Don't send them the whole chat history as I read that they don't accept it and there are example of people on here who were told that it looks like an excel data sheet and their cases went to appeal.

Hi there,

Thank you for the help, is it possible you can email me the blank document you mentioned, you mentioned wedding photos, what i dis i paste each picture to a white paper and put description, date. Etc in it, do you think its acceptable?

Afgboy_2017

Star Member
Sep 12, 2017
Hi there,

Thank you for the help, is it possible you can email me the blank document you mentioned, you mentioned wedding photos, what i dis i paste each picture to a white paper and put description, date. Etc in it, do you think its acceptable?
Did you print it and paste it on a paper. Did you write a description or typed it and print it. Are you scanning it back.
I think it should be ok too. If you want a blank document for the wedding photos. I can email that to you as well. Just PM me.

markanthonycuerpo

Jun 5, 2018
Did you print it and paste it on a paper. Did you write a description or typed it and print it. Are you scanning it back.
I think it should be ok too. If you want a blank document for the wedding photos. I can email that to you as well. Just PM me.

I did print it and pasted on a paper, and i will be submitting it that way no more scanning, will it acceptable? Pmd u

Kaur Gurpreet

Star Member
Sep 11, 2015
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS transfer to New Delhi may 11,2016
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2015
Doc's Request.
Mar 02, 2016
Nomination.....
24-04-2015
AOR Received.
20-08-2015
IELTS Request
Attached
File Transfer...
May 11, 2016
Med's Request
March 3, 2016
Med's Done....
Mar 11, 2016
Passport Req..
Apr07,2017
VISA ISSUED...
Mar31,2017
LANDED..........
May 05,2017
We didn't found a way to export the conversations. What we did was create a word document, we wrote in the header our information (name, surname and date of birth). We made screenshots of different conversations in different dates and we made sure that the dates were visible.We put 2 screenshots per page. And we number each page

I did the same

Reactions: Drapath88

Oulrish

Apr 24, 2017
Winnipeg
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
App. Filed.......
04-04-2017
Doc's Request.
14-05-2017
AOR Received.
Applicant - 12-05-2017, Sponsor - 13-05-2017. AOR2 - 30-06-2017
File Transfer...
12-06-2017
Med's Request
30-08-2017
Med's Done....
04-09-2017
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
18-09-2017
VISA ISSUED...
03-10-2017
LANDED..........
13-10-2017
Hi there,

Thank You
Hello there,

I had downloaded a copy of my data off Facebook. Thereafter I copied and pasted my conversations on a word file. Here are some instructions, I hope it helps:

How do I download a copy of my information on Facebook?
If you want to download a copy of your information from Facebook, you can use the Download Your Information tool.
To download a copy of your Facebook data:
  1. Go to the top right of Facebook and click
  2. Click Settings.
  3. Click Your Facebook Information.
  4. Go to Download Your Information and click View.
  5. To add or remove categories of data from your request, click the boxes on the right side of Facebook.
  6. Select other options, including:
    • The format of your download request.
    • The quality of photos, videos and other media.
    • A specific date range of information. If you don't select a date range, you'll request all the information for the categories you've selected.
  7. Click Create File to confirm the download request.
After you've made a download request, it will appear as Pending in the Available Files section of the Download Your Information Tool. It may take several days for us to finish preparing your download request

Once we've finished preparing your download request, we'll send a notification letting you know it's ready.
To download a copy of data you requested:
  1. Go to the Available Files section of the Download Your Information tool.
  2. Click Download and enter your password.
You can also click Show more to view information about your download request, such as the format and when it will expire.