Proof of proficiency in french

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Hi all, english is my official language so i intend to claim points on that but I have no idea how to prove my proficiency in french. I have been taking online classes on www.livemocha.com and developing reading, writing , speaking and listening skills since march. At this point i intend too claim basic proficiency but how to prove it. I checked test centres for TEF and there is no centre in Africa.

Anyone with experience? Please advise.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jada said:
Hi all, english is my official language so i intend to claim points on that but I have no idea how to prove my proficiency in french. I have been taking online classes on www.livemocha.com and developing reading, writing , speaking and listening skills since march. At this point i intend too claim basic proficiency but how to prove it. I checked test centres for TEF and there is no centre in Africa.

Anyone with experience? Please advise.
TEF exam. There are exams in Capetown and Kenya for 2. Contact Alliance Francais.

PMM

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
PMM said:
TEF exam. There are exams in Capetown and Kenya for 2. Contact Alliance Francais.

PMM
PMM, i live in Nigeria. Do you mean i should contact Alliance Francais in Nigeria or do i have to get to Kenya or Capetown?

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jada said:
PMM said:

PMM
PMM, i live in Nigeria. Do you mean i should contact Alliance Francais in Nigeria or do i have to get to Kenya or Capetown?
Lagos : http://www.consulfrance-lagos.org/article.php3?id_article=366 or http://www.consulfrance-lagos.org/article.php3?id_article=437

PMM

Jada

Apr 26, 2009
Nigeria
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
March 31st 2012
Merci PMM.
I wonder where you get these links from. I am particularly interested in the Alliance Francaise owerri and port harcourt. Would appreciate it if you can provide the links.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Jada said:
Merci PMM.
I wonder where you get these links from. I am particularly interested in the Alliance Francaise owerri and port harcourt. Would appreciate it if you can provide the links.
Google is your friend, try Alliance Francaise+Nigeria

PMM