+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Payslips - spouse work permit

Discussion in 'Foreign Workers' started by shiv1408, Aug 10, 2018.

  1. Hello everyone,

    I read on cic that my spouse would require proof in the form of my payslips to apply for her SOWP (I have a PGWP). But I do not have pay slips while being employed full time in my present role, which commences on 1st September 2018. I only have pay slips while I was working part time in this role for the past 1.5 years (while being a full time student). Will the part time pay slips serve the purpose for the SOWP?

    My role is the same (Research Assistant at the University) and the wage is the same as well. The only difference is that I am working 32 hrs per week (full time) instead of 20 hours per week (part time). My offer of employement and a letter of attestation by the employer specifies this.

    I hope someone can help.

    Thanks in advance!
  2. You'll need to collect 3 pay slips after Sept 1st. Your spouse won't qualify until then.

Share This Page