+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of means of Financial Support

yomori

Jun 2, 2019
Markham
Category........
CEC
Hi everyone

I received ITA last week and trying to finish my application now. I'm applying for PR under Canadian Experience Class but they ask me to show financial document. In my understanding, if it's Federal Skilled Program etc, they ask for Financial Support but CEC program.

If I can't show enough money in my bank, will the officer reject my application? Probably I can show I have averagely $6 k in my bank.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Hi everyone

I received ITA last week and trying to finish my application now. I'm applying for PR under Canadian Experience Class but they ask me to show financial document. In my understanding, if it's Federal Skilled Program etc, they ask for Financial Support but CEC program.

If I can't show enough money in my bank, will the officer reject my application? Probably I can show I have averagely $6 k in my bank.

Looking forward to hearing from you guys.
You don't need any, just upload a short letter saying you don't need this because you're applying under CEC, they already know that.
There are mane threads about this in the forum.

yomori

Jun 2, 2019
Markham
Category........
CEC
You don't need any, just upload a short letter saying you don't need this because you're applying under CEC, they already know that.
There are mane threads about this in the forum.
Thanks for your advice. So you suggest it's better to say I don't need it because I'm applying under CEC, instead of showing my account balance??

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
Thanks for your advice. So you suggest it's better to say I don't need it because I'm applying under CEC, instead of showing my account balance??
You can do either, it's irrelevant, which ever you want to do, you can do.

When you're a CEC applicant it is not a factor in the equation, but you have to upload something if it asks you to.

yomori

Jun 2, 2019
Markham
Category........
CEC

When you're a CEC applicant it is not a factor in the equation, but you have to upload something if it asks you to.
If I get financial documents from my bank, my average fund (inc. debit, saving, investment) will be roughly $5k for past 6 months. Will it be a factor to get my application rejected? I'm scared of this the most.

Wolfpmd3

Champion Member
Apr 26, 2015
Canada
NOC Code......
If I get financial documents from my bank, my average fund (inc. debit, saving, investment) will be roughly $5k for past 6 months. Will it be a factor to get my application rejected? I'm scared of this the most.
I already answered that in my previous post: