+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Legality of Work Experience

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
In my country The notice of assessment of income tax is not issued.Is there any other way i can present my proof of legality of work experience?

Please refer section 22 of below doc.

documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queensac said:
In my country The notice of assessment of income tax is not issued.Is there any other way i can present my proof of legality of work experience?

Please refer section 22 of below doc.

documents-dcs-en-dyn.pdf
Firstly, which country?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Have you requested "proof of income tax payment" (for immigration purposes) from FBR? Or if your salary is under the income tax threshold, a "certificate of exemption from income tax"?

If you pay income tax, you must have (or be able to obtain) some documentation proving that? Then get it stamped and certified by the relevant authority?

(I know Pakistan is a tough country to get these documents, have you asked Immigration QC what documents they will accept if you are unable to obtain the above? They will, I assure you, already be aware of the difficulties.)

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
I have not inquired FBR on this matter, which i will ask them sooner. I have also sent an email to QC for other documents which they are accepting as prooof of income tax.

I have come to know that Attest copy of Statement of Provident funds can be presented as proof of income tax.is this Correct?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well, start by communicating with FBR! There's no point in stressing/worrying about alternatives until you've made that 1st step.

bhavcaluk

Aug 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queensac said:
I have not inquired FBR on this matter, which i will ask them sooner. I have also sent an email to QC for other documents which they are accepting as prooof of income tax.

I have come to know that Attest copy of Statement of Provident funds can be presented as proof of income tax.is this Correct?
To support your experience , statement of pf is a first requirement. If one does not have PF statement then tax assessment order may be used. Both are not required.

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bhavcaluk said:
To support your experience , statement of pf is a first requirement. If one does not have PF statement then tax assessment order may be used. Both are not required.
Thank you for adding this information.

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
PF Statement is a report which shows ur PF deductions for monthly salary, I am not sure it contains monthly income tax deductions.If this is the case than can i still use this report?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
queensac said:
PF Statement is a report which shows ur PF deductions for monthly salary, I am not sure it contains monthly income tax deductions.If this is the case than can i still use this report?
Income tax assessment certificate is an alternative option, if you can't provide social security contributions proof (I think this is what you call PF statement).

You don't need both, it's one OR the other.

Naqvee

Star Member
May 11, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys, a certificate showing income tax deductions from salary issued by your employer could be considered valid?

Lammawitch

Champion Member
Dec 21, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Naqvee said:
Hi guys, a certificate showing income tax deductions from salary issued by your employer could be considered valid?
If you read the instruction on the required documents, you'll see that those issued by employers are not accepted.

queensac

Sep 14, 2015
@Lammawitch PF Statement is also issued by Employer in Pakistan.

Should i just take this and get attested by a govt authority(any govt department). Will this be acceptable?

rcoder13

Mar 21, 2012
Ahmedabad
Visa Office......
NDVO
Could anyone please explain process to obtain exemption letter from the government authority? I am from India.

mkhrussell

Oct 15, 2015
Bangladesh
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-2019
Doc's Request.
28-09-2021
Nomination.....
11-2018
AOR Received.
04-2019
Med's Request
24-09-2021
Med's Done....
25-09-2021
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
04-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
18-11-2021
LANDED..........
29-01-2022
Dear all, "Proof of Legality of Work Experience" requirements has been changed.
Quebec Immigration Authority published an new rule change news on 25/Nov.

As per the new rule. if you are applying for the QSW then you do not need to submit "Proof of Legality of Work Experience" during filing your application.
But the immigration authority may ask later while processing the application.

http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/informations/professional-experience.html