Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
He risks being denied entry into Canada.
Sir qorax, if you could answer to my eanquiry please. Sir Qorax, I am currently working in Oman in the middle east and my nationality is indian. I am planning to resign my current job and go back to India for atleast until Jan/Feb next year in order to settle a few things there. I will most probably leave Oman end of Sept if not earlier. My question is if this re-locating would affect my application in any way. My VO is Londin which serves the middle east region, so would my case be transferred to ND if I were to move to India and the processing has to start all over again? As well if you could comment is staying without a job from Sept to Feb would have any adverse effect on my case. Please, I am very close to getting my PPR but so unfortunate that it is not coming yet. please if you could guide me so taht my application is not jeopardized after this long wait tx

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
canada100 said:
Sir qorax, if you could answer to my eanquiry please. Sir Qorax, I am currently working in Oman in the middle east and my nationality is indian. I am planning to resign my current job and go back to India for atleast until Jan/Feb next year in order to settle a few things there. I will most probably leave Oman end of Sept if not earlier. My question is 1)if this re-locating would affect my application in any way. My VO is Londin which serves the middle east region, so would my case 2)be transferred to ND if I were to move to India and the processing has to start all over again? As well if you could comment 3)is staying without a job from Sept to Feb would have any adverse effect on my case. Please, I am very close to getting my PPR but so unfortunate that it is not coming yet. please if you could guide me so taht my application is not jeopardized after this long wait tx
1. No effect. Just that sending ur pps from India to London might be problematic.
2. Our VOs do not change, except if CIC wants to, which do not [in any case] happen due to 'changing' our location/s.
3. No effect.

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
Captain Qorax,

Being in a dilemma, I am requesting your opinion on my POF status.We have done our medical last week and preparing the docs for PCC and bank draft. We are aware that we need to keep intact our POF to the required marginal level till the visa processing date.

My concern is how the VO will check my bank accounts details? Will they ask for POF doc to me or they can directly inquire to the bank or other places to check the fund capacity. I would appreciate your suggestion and please let me know the best option where the situation is that I am making the transaction from my bank account.

Regards,

w3soul

Star Member
Aug 29, 2010
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-02-2011
IELTS Request
6.5 send with application
Med's Request
14-12-2011
Med's Done....
19-12-2011
Interview........
waived Inshallah
Passport Req..
PPR-1 on 09-07-2012
LANDED..........
Inshallah September 2012
Sir Qorax !

A PM was send to you.
Plz reply

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
tokon said:
Captain Qorax,

Being in a dilemma, I am requesting your opinion on my POF status.We have done our medical last week and preparing the docs for PCC and bank draft. We are aware that we need to keep intact our POF to the required marginal level till the visa processing date.

My concern is how the VO will check my bank accounts details? Will they ask for POF doc to me or they can directly inquire to the bank or other places to check the fund capacity. I would appreciate your suggestion and please let me know the best option where the situation is that I am making the transaction from my bank account.

Regards,
1. CIC doesn't verify anything directly with ur bankers. It's done thru ur own submissions.
2. After meds it's very unlikely that they'd request u for fresh POF.

Qorax

tokon

Oct 3, 2010
Bangladesh
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
Nomination.....
16-09-10
AOR Received.
3.7.10 (1st AOR) & 1.10.11 (2nd AOR)
IELTS Request
Done
File Transfer...
6.7.10 to SVO
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
February-2013
qorax said:
1. CIC doesn't verify anything directly with ur bankers. It's done thru ur own submissions.
2. After meds it's very unlikely that they'd request u for fresh POF.

Qorax
Oh! Qorax, you are really great. Thanks for your reply.

canada100

Dec 21, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 March 2011
Doc's Request.
03 March 2011
AOR Received.
11 April 2011
File Transfer...
09 May 2011
Med's Request
03 Dec 2011
Med's Done....
16 Jan 2012 (received by CHC London 30/1) ecase med rcd updated 19/4
Interview........
Waived God willing
Passport Req..
By Lord Krishna's grace 17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
DM 3 nov, Canada address on ecase 10 Nov, visa issued 10/11
LANDED..........
27th Dec 2012, by Lord Krishna's grace
qorax said:
1. No effect. Just that sending ur pps from India to London might be problematic.
2. Our VOs do not change, except if CIC wants to, which do not [in any case] happen due to 'changing' our location/s.
3. No effect.
sir qorax, thank you very mcuh for your helpful answer

LILOLME

Apr 17, 2012
My question is do I have to exchange my cash with receipts or can I exchange it in black .
Will I be questioned about the source of my funds at the Indian immigration?
Will I be questioned when I land in Canada?

Please help me out with ths as no one has been clear on this point.

LILOLME

Apr 17, 2012
As the dollar price has gone up I'm getting a better rate in the black market. So can I exchange my entire cash in the black market or do I have to get it endorsed in my passport. Somebody please advise me on this.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
LILOLME said:
My question is do I have to exchange my cash with receipts or can I exchange it in black .
Will I be questioned about the source of my funds at the Indian immigration?
Will I be questioned when I land in Canada?

Please help me out with ths as no one has been clear on this point.
I wouldn't know about the Indian Immigr. but as long as u aren't carrying enormous volumes - Canadian Immigr. wouldn't bother about it's source.

Qorax

nom018

Star Member
May 22, 2010
qorax said:
I wouldn't know about the Indian Immigr. but as long as u aren't carrying enormous volumes - Canadian Immigr. wouldn't bother about it's source.

Qorax
May I know what is considered "enormous volumes" by the Canadian immigration?

LILOLME

Apr 17, 2012
qorax said:

Qorax
Thanks qorax what is an enormous amount, and also will I be checked in india as I'm leaving as an immigrant.

tamzi08

May 25, 2012
Dear Qorax,

please please please help me. I am a february 2011 canadian experience class applicant. I was told that I was sent my medical forms in july 2011. I never received them and i requested for another form. They said that they mailed out the forms again in september. and upto today I have not received any kind of medical forms from them. But I was able to do my medical and get it over with in December 2011.

My question is, usually when you receive your medical forms does the immigration ask you to pay your RPRF? I'm asking this because when i received my CAIPS notes it said that RPRF - outstanding. I'm worried that they have requested for it and i have not paid it.

Could you please please advise me on this.

Thank you very much
Tammy