n/a
Passport Req..
JUNE 15.2012 TNX GOD
VISA ISSUED...
Recieved pp after 5wks
LANDED..........
...IN SHAALA by October 2012
Hello,

Is Canada strict in the POF that before you enter you should show them exact money that they requested will be displayed upon landing?
tnx

harsh001

Star Member
Oct 18, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
20-04-2012
LANDED..........
May 2012
cjlaila said:
Hello,

Is Canada strict in the POF that before you enter you should show them exact money that they requested will be displayed upon landing?
tnx
true

samcanada

Feb 4, 2012
qorax said:
Dear Qorax,

Hope you doing well, God bless u always... You are really so nice. Thanks for all your posts.

Please tell the best way to move our funds as exchange companies giving rate usually 5 + the current Dollar rate to form a Demmand Draft. Which cost high.

Regards,
sam

truthseeker4pr

Star Member
Feb 4, 2011
Dear Qorax,

Do I have to inform Visa Office upon renewal of my bank fixed deposits. Is it compulsary?
My fixed deposits are my primary POF.
Recently my Ecas status turned to IN PROCESS with processing date.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
cjlaila said:
Hello,

tnx
Harsh is correct. They r supposed to be so. ENF4 [Port of Entry Regulations] describes the BSO's duties to ascertain that.

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
samcanada said:
Dear Qorax,

Hope you doing well, God bless u always... You are really so nice. Thanks for all your posts.

Please tell the best way to move our funds as exchange companies giving rate usually 5 + the current Dollar rate to form a Demmand Draft. Which cost high.

Regards,
sam
Check Oanda.Com, usually ur banker/ForEx agant would be quoting close to it.
http://www.oanda.com/currency/converter/

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
truthseeker4pr said:
Dear Qorax,

Do I have to inform Visa Office upon renewal of my bank fixed deposits. Is it compulsary?
My fixed deposits are my primary POF.
Recently my Ecas status turned to IN PROCESS with processing date.
Not necessary.

Ghani2004

Star Member
Jan 1, 2011
SURAT,GUJARAT,INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2011
AOR Received.
PER ON 31/05/11, 2nd AOR ON 16/08/2011
IELTS Request
SEND WITH APPLICATION
File Transfer...
RBVO-08/07/2011
Med's Request
PPR/MR/RPRF, IN PROCESS on 12/12/11,
Med's Done....
31/12/11
Interview........
waiwed
Passport Req..
12/12/11, received by NDVO on 09/01/12
VISA ISSUED...
visa issued on 31/01/12, valid till 22/12/12
LANDED..........
4TH DEC 12
POSITIVE said:
@ QORAX....thanks for very informative post...
....What is the best way to carry landing funds frm India...I wanna return back within a month...If i carry PF as abnk draft, then i will have to pay 4 % conversion charges at HDFC ...ie. Rs 34000 conversion charges for $ 17000....it will result in loss of around 34000 Rs if i wanna cancel that DD on returining back home...i do not know any cancellation charges for DD in HDFC in India......thanks
HI, POSITIVE, where r u? r u in canada already. shere your inormation.
thanks.

PAMM4U

Dec 11, 2011
dear Qorax,
how r u brother?

we are three family members ,me,my wife & 1.5 yr baby.I am primary applicant and want to land first. how much funds are necessary for me on landing and how much on the time of landig for my wife & baby? pls advise... :) :)

with regds
Pamm

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
PAMM4U said:
dear Qorax,
how r u brother?

we are three family members ,me,my wife & 1.5 yr baby.I am primary applicant and want to land first. how much funds are necessary for me on landing and how much on the time of landig for my wife & baby? pls advise... :) :)

with regds
Pamm
-On the PA's landing s/he has to demonstrate the complete POF for the entire family [in ur case - for 3].
-Subsequent landings by the family members do not require anything to demonstrate.

PAMM4U

Dec 11, 2011
qorax said:
-On the PA's landing s/he has to demonstrate the complete POF for the entire family [in ur case - for 3].
-Subsequent landings by the family members do not require anything to demonstrate.
dear Qorax
thanks 4, ur reply & giving information. :)
with regards
pamm

Shah GJee

Star Member
Nov 22, 2010
Hi, i was interacting on this thread
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/doubt-regarding-proof-of-funds/-t95800.0.html

According to the discussion here since i sent in POF using a joint bank acc. shared with my mom, my chances of being rejected have increased incrementally. How true is this?

Should i open a new independent acc. and inform the CHC. Or wait for a request or worst rejection from there. I am a prejune with the second AOR dated June 2011. What step should i take?

Qorax i have already PMd u aswell, i hope you understand im just jittery and the aim is not to bother you...

Feedback welcome from all...

Thanks