+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of 'Landing Funds" >>>

lucky96

Full Member
May 7, 2012
48
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Thank you so much ....... god bless you.....this information is really helpful for me .....
 

donwin4real

Hero Member
Dec 2, 2013
415
14
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
This is very helpful and useful as I will be landing soonest.

Thanx for sharing.
 

msaeed

VIP Member
Nov 7, 2012
4,336
178
Lahore Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-11-2009
VISA ISSUED...
الحمد لله رب العالمين - 27-06-2014
LANDED..........
الحمد لله رب العالمين March 28, 2015.
Philipose said:
Hi

Can anyone please let me know if I can submit HDFC banker's certificate (India) as POF when I land in Toronto.

Will be Landing in Toronto Next thursday.So please do let me know.

Thanks :)
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
only Cash / FDD is accepted

Stay Blessed
 

rizmayo

Hero Member
Aug 17, 2013
912
41
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Philipose said:
Hi

Can anyone please let me know if I can submit HDFC banker's certificate (India) as POF when I land in Toronto.

Will be Landing in Toronto Next thursday.So please do let me know.

Thanks :)
msaeed said:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
only Cash / FDD is accepted

Stay Blessed
This is an old post, he must have landed already.

Regards,
 

Madi k

Full Member
Feb 28, 2014
32
1
What kind of POF can i submit along with the APPLICATION ??

Can i show my PROPERTY ?? if yes ,which documents to be submitted ?

Can i show the TOTAL WORTH statement of my GOLD ASSETS ???

kindly help me out for this issue dear members
 

rizmayo

Hero Member
Aug 17, 2013
912
41
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Madi k said:
What kind of POF can i submit along with the APPLICATION ??

Can i show my PROPERTY ?? if yes ,which documents to be submitted ? Depends on the country you are applying from. If India or Pakistan then, no you cannot show property.

Can i show the TOTAL WORTH statement of my GOLD ASSETS ??? No

kindly help me out for this issue dear members
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp
 

Madi k

Full Member
Feb 28, 2014
32
1
This link z not v much helpful fr me... I m still confuse....

My distant relative, resident of canada hs suggested me to use option no 2 ...

Can anyone else plz help me fr dz confusion ??

Where is it mention dt pakistanis cant show their property as pof ??
 

sam439

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
79
9
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2014
LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
Guys I have some queries and seek your help now.

I got the PR this month and I am travelling next month to canada alone. My spouse and my children will accompany me later after 3-4 months. My destination in canada is Ottawa and I booked the ticket with British Airways. My route is India-London(heathrow)-Toronto-Ottawa. So I wanted to ask you that will my immigration(landing procedure) will be done at Toronto or Ottawa as I have 4 hours connecting flight at toronto to ottawa. So I doubt my flight from toronto to Ottawa will be domestic one in canada.

One more thing as a family of 4, I have to carry around $21000. So minimum how much funds can I carry?and if i am carrying part of it with me then will my spouse has to carry the remaining funds when they travel?or else if I carry whole amount with me now i.e $21000 then my spouse doesn't has to carry any pof later when she does her landing procedure?

Whats the minimum funds I can carry with me?

Thanks
 

jerythomasin

Full Member
Jan 3, 2013
34
3
Bangalore, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
7 Aug 2012
Med's Done....
15 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
15 Dec 2012
VISA ISSUED...
04-03-2014
LANDED..........
31-05-2014
no for three persons CAD 17011. this is a old chart
 

emamabd

Champion Member
Jun 22, 2012
1,795
425
sam439 said:
Guys I have some queries and seek your help now.

I got the PR this month and I am travelling next month to canada alone. My spouse and my children will accompany me later after 3-4 months. My destination in canada is Ottawa and I booked the ticket with British Airways. My route is India-London(heathrow)-Toronto-Ottawa. So I wanted to ask you that will my immigration(landing procedure) will be done at Toronto or Ottawa as I have 4 hours connecting flight at toronto to ottawa. So I doubt my flight from toronto to Ottawa will be domestic one in canada.

One more thing as a family of 4, I have to carry around $21000. So minimum how much funds can I carry?and if i am carrying part of it with me then will my spouse has to carry the remaining funds when they travel?or else if I carry whole amount with me now i.e $21000 then my spouse doesn't has to carry any pof later when she does her landing procedure?

Whats the minimum funds I can carry with me?

Thanks
You will complete your landing formalities in Toronto, as this is your point of entry to canada.

for a family of 4 you need to show "20,654 CAD" as a minimum amount, (source: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp ) the principal applicant is responsible to show POF for the whole family, so assuming you are the principal applicant - yes you can land first, and yes you need to show the whole amount...your family will not be asked for POF when they land later.
 

rizmayo

Hero Member
Aug 17, 2013
912
41
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
Madi k said:
This link z not v much helpful fr me... I m still confuse....

My distant relative, resident of canada hs suggested me to use option no 2 ...

Can anyone else plz help me fr dz confusion ??

Where is it mention dt pakistanis cant show their property as pof ??
You can show bonds and saving certificates, but not property. This is not written anywhere, however due to the high number of fraud cases (fake property evaluations), they do not accept property documents as POF.

Regards,
 

rizmayo

Hero Member
Aug 17, 2013
912
41
Mississauga
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
0213
IELTS Request
With Application
Med's Request
16-07-2013
Med's Done....
26-08-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
03-09-2013, sent 17-09-2013, DM 06-10-2013
VISA ISSUED...
30-09-2013
jerythomasin said:
no for three persons CAD 17011. this is a old chart
Which chart are you talking about? This is the latest chart for POF (updated May 3, 2013): http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Regards,
 

sam439

Star Member
Apr 15, 2013
79
9
india
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
2147
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
26-06-2013
AOR Received.
16-09-2013
File Transfer...
26-10-2013
Med's Request
04-02-2014
Med's Done....
12-02-2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
04-02-2014
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2014
LANDED..........
Will be by April 2014
Can I show fixed deposits/term deposits from indian banks as POF at poe. Thanks
 

lucky96

Full Member
May 7, 2012
48
0
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney Australia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-2-1213
Doc's Request.
no
Nomination.....
Manitoba (General stream)
AOR Received.
19-3-1213
IELTS Request
no
File Transfer...
no
Hi Emamabd

As we discus this mater before, I am going to Canada first time on PR.

As you suggested me before that POF should be in three forms such as cash, bank draft and TCs

I Have been to bank, they asked me traveler cheque or traveler chard. they said, both are different things.

Traveler card is just like a ATM OR traveler cheque is a different.

If, I take bank draft for $10,000 or $2000 cash, how to make bank draft such as payable at etc??? ..how long it takes time to cash from India...???

So could you plz suggest me which one immigration will accept? which is the best option?

plz reply me as soon as possible because i have not much time.

thank......
 

donwin4real

Hero Member
Dec 2, 2013
415
14
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
2171
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-04-2011
AOR Received.
23-05-2011
IELTS Request
Included with initial application
Med's Request
15-07-2013
Med's Done....
05-08-2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
27-09-2013
VISA ISSUED...
08-10-2013
LANDED..........
Not Yet
sam439 said:
Can I show fixed deposits/term deposits from indian banks as POF at poe. Thanks
Yes ...you can!