+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
hello all respected members
i have one query regarding proof of funds . i am really so confused. please help me urgently.
i have 7 lakh in my account from last 6 months, and in last week i have 2 lakh and 50 000 transaction from my kisan credit account.
which i further transferred to my fathers account and now take that amount of 2 lakh and 50, 000 as gift deed form my father . is it ok to show this complete amount as proof of funds in my savng account as fixed deposit.
i am confused about that 2,50000 that initially come to my account as from kisan credit card account which is loan against my land
please help me is that really a problem or is it ok

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
hello all respected members
i have one query regarding proof of funds . i am really so confused. please help me urgently.
i have 7 lakh in my account from last 6 months, and in last week i have 2 lakh and 50 000 transaction from my kisan credit account.
which i further transferred to my fathers account and now take that amount of 2 lakh and 50, 000 as gift deed form my father . is it ok to show this complete amount as proof of funds in my savng account as fixed deposit.
i am confused about that 2,50000 that initially come to my account as from kisan credit card account which is loan against my land
please help me is that really a problem or is it ok
You cannot show funds which have been obtained as a loan. Please check the exact requirements for the proof of funds.

Reactions: Vjakhar

Vjakhar

Star Member
Jul 19, 2019
thanks for the prompt reply as i returned back that loan transaction to my fathers account. now it is ok ?
now i am taking the remaining amount as gift deed
is it ok now , will that previous amount which is credited but further debited back from my account to my father account will create any problem
i am highly confused?