+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

foxy_wahine

Sep 7, 2007
Hi!

As of my understanding, a person who is planning to immigrate to Canada has to show a certain amount of money to CIC. For one person it is $10,168. However, if you have an Arranged Employment, you DO NOT HAVE TO MEET this financial requirement.

My question is: in the application form, do I still have to complete the "PERSONAL NET WORTH STATEMENT" form and disclose the amount of funds that I have?

Thanks so much!

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

foxy_wahine said:
Hi!

As of my understanding, a person who is planning to immigrate to Canada has to show a certain amount of money to CIC. For one person it is $10,168. However, if you have an Arranged Employment, you DO NOT HAVE TO MEET this financial requirement.

My question is: in the application form, do I still have to complete the "PERSONAL NET WORTH STATEMENT" form and disclose the amount of funds that I have?

Thanks so much!
Yes.

PMM

nvquynhphuong

May 14, 2013
:eek: I am in the process of applying online for SINP Skilled Workers Category. This is what I have read from the SINP general questions :

"What financial assets do I need under the SINP?

This varies among the seven SINP categories. There are no financial requirements under the Skilled Workers, Health Professions, Students and Long Haul Truck Driver categories, but federal guidelines recommend that immigrants arrive with a minimum of $10,000 plus $2,000 for each dependent, or some other source of financial support in Canada. "

and this from the online application :
"Please enter the following details of about the asset claimed for the applicant's net worth, if applicable."

So I suppose that I don't have to fill this Net Worth part as they don't require it.
This is quite difficult for me to get documentation verifies my asset now.
Can I leave this part? Will they return my application without this part? :(
And I have another question too : what should I put in the part "Schedule 4 Funds" ? is it my net worth?
I will appriciate if anyone can help me answer this question, and asap :(