+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds

Eight

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
Hi! Just wanna ask how much money does a visa officer in the Philippines requires for TRV? Thanks.

giogenre

Aug 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
it depends on some factors:
1. how long is your visit gonna last?
2. How many of you will visit?
3. Who will shoulder your board and lodging (sponsor or you)?
4. Who will pay for your tickets (sponsor or you)?

Better to complete your details for others can answer your question better.

Regards.

Eight

Star Member
Jun 28, 2015
giogenre said:
it depends on some factors:
1. how long is your visit gonna last?
-approximately 2 months

2. How many of you will visit?
-just me

3. Who will shoulder your board and lodging (sponsor or you)?
-my sponsor will shoulder my board and lodging.

4. Who will pay for your tickets (sponsor or you)?
-he will pay for my ticket as a gift for my bday.

Better to complete your details for others can answer your question better.

Regards.

pochfaye0704

Star Member
Jul 22, 2015
BC, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
CIO
NOC Code......
NOC B 1241
Job Offer........
Yes
Nomination.....
11-10-2018
AOR Received.
18-10-2018
Passport Req..
28-08-2019
hi,

we followed mikeymyke's advice on $1000/week and just requested for a 3-week stay... we also included flight tickets, just paid one-way though, because i dont want to waste another $800+++ if our application will be denied, but hopefully it will be approved...

date of submission online: 12th September 2015
received email from cic that application was updated, but there's no update... that's my worry now, what do they mean by that...

anyway, i will let you know if there's a real update so that you have an idea of how much proof of funds is really accepted in the philippines... ;)

Omshri

Sep 12, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC- Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
October 1, 2013
AOR Received.
November 14, 2013
IELTS Request
Sent with Application
Med's Request
April 6, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront, March 29, 2014
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
July 16, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 28, 2014
LANDED..........
August 3, 2014
for Visitor , return ticket is mandatory.. Airline now- a days won't allow you fly if visitor don't have return ticket

samdiem

Apr 16, 2015
Hello everyone:
I am applying for visitor visa for my wife in Vietnam, she has 2 houses in her name, she has a good job, and she has $5500 CAD in her bank account plus 20,000,000VND in account, she has documents, that she will start the new construction on 1 of her house by march/2016, I have purchased medical insurance with maximum of coverage for her and already purchased the her round ticket paid for, plus $15000 CAD in my bank account, I own a good business and I am attaching 3 years financial of my business, and Im living alone in my own place.
we have been married for a year and half and we applied for permanent visa a year ago and we got a letter in April/2015 to wait for interview date.
I have visited my wife 5 times but each time 2-3 weeks, now we are asking for 2 months visitor visa that we can spent real time together during Christmas and new year.
Now: do you guys think that I need to add any thing ales to my visitor visa application just to make sure they wont have any excuses ?????

Thanks.

Macias

Sep 15, 2015
pochfaye0704 said:
hi,

we followed mikeymyke's advice on $1000/week and just requested for a 3-week stay... we also included flight tickets, just paid one-way though, because i dont want to waste another $800+++ if our application will be denied, but hopefully it will be approved...

date of submission online: 12th September 2015
received email from cic that application was updated, but there's no update... that's my worry now, what do they mean by that...

anyway, i will let you know if there's a real update so that you have an idea of how much proof of funds is really accepted in the philippines... ;)
Hi! Any update on your application? Does a VO gave you a visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Macias said:
Ohhh so sad. Do you know the reasons why her husband was refused?
Yes. He was refused because of Travel history + Employment prospects in country of residence + Current employment situation + Personal assets and financial status