+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

proof of funds

craig53

Feb 1, 2006
Hi-- My wife and I are are provincial nominees and as such have already shown proof of funds which is mainly the equity in our as-yet unsold home in the US (this was accepted by province.) We have now been approved at Buffalo. My concern is that we are going to land before we sell our home to go ahead and get SIN#s, health cards, etc, and house hunt. We do already have an address in Canada. Will we still need to show proof of funds when crossing the first time? The intent is to go back across(or at least one of us will) to the US and sell the house before we come up to stay.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

craig53 said:
Hi-- My wife and I are are provincial nominees and as such have already shown proof of funds which is mainly the equity in our as-yet unsold home in the US (this was accepted by province.) We have now been approved at Buffalo. My concern is that we are going to land before we sell our home to go ahead and get SIN#s, health cards, etc, and house hunt. We do already have an address in Canada. Will we still need to show proof of funds when crossing the first time? The intent is to go back across(or at least one of us will) to the US and sell the house before we come up to stay.
Yes, you will have to show proof of funds at landing.

PMM