+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - Source of Inflow

firedom

Sep 1, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi,

I opened a bank account 9 months ago to keep my money separate for moving to Canada. I have my bank statements and balance certificate that I am going to submit to IRCC. My balance for the past 8 months is already above the average required by IRCC. During these months, I made further deposits of money that my parents gifted me for my settlement in Canada.

Do i need to provide source for those deposits?? because my balance of the account was already above required balance without considering those deposits.

Any help? Thanks

Keepers

Jun 9, 2018
Hi,

I opened a bank account 9 months ago to keep my money separate for moving to Canada. I have my bank statements and balance certificate that I am going to submit to IRCC. My balance for the past 8 months is already above the average required by IRCC. During these months, I made further deposits of money that my parents gifted me for my settlement in Canada.

Do i need to provide source for those deposits?? because my balance of the account was already above required balance without considering those deposits.

Any help? Thanks
I dont think you would need to provide source of funds to IRCC, that would more likely be something your bank would ask you if its a deposit outside of the norm. IRCC would only be interested in knowing the history /statements and also that it is your funds and not borrowed for eg from friends etc to prove you have the funds when thats not the case.