NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-12-2015
Doc's Request.
01-01-2016
rajkamalmohanram said:
For Indian applicants, YES. I got this confirmation from the Delhi High Commission.
Thanks a lot for the prompt reply and you are awesome!!!. I would really appreciate if you can share the email with me my email: charanyalala@gmail.com
Also, can you please give me the Email address of Delhi CIC, Iam also planning to send a email.

dheeraj.c

Jan 11, 2016
Hello All,

very informative thread indeed. a few queries from my side:

1. understand that stocks can be used a POF, what do we submit as proof of the same? does the e-statement from respective stock exchange work? does it needs a stamp etc?
2. for EPF in India, what do we submit as proof?

thanks in advance

Derun

Oct 9, 2015
Hi Friend,

I know this post is very old . but I would like to know "whether you were able to show LIC as proof of funds to CIC? "

I am also planning to show my LIC . Can you please tell me ?

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
Derun said:
Hi Friend,

I know this post is very old . but I would like to know "whether you were able to show LIC as proof of funds to CIC? "

I am also planning to show my LIC . Can you please tell me ?

Thanks
I don't think LIC policies will be accepted as POF.

mks2340

Jan 28, 2016
Hey Guys,

So i'm still really confused.
Do i have to show proof of sufficient funds ($12,000) if i am currently working in Canada (NO LMIA) and have just applied for PR.
My Employment is full time and i am on a Post graduate work permit.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
mks2340 said:
Hey Guys,

So i'm still really confused.
Do i have to show proof of sufficient funds ($12,000) if i am currently working in Canada (NO LMIA) and have just applied for PR.
My Employment is full time and i am on a Post graduate work permit.
Any help on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
If you are invited to apply under CEC you are exempt from showing funds. Please check your invitation carefully.

Singlemum_chennai

Star Member
Oct 15, 2014
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-03-2018
Doc's Request.
13-03-2018
AOR Received.
13-03-2018
Med's Request
13-03-2018
Med's Done....
13-03-2018
Hi Guys,

How much cash you can carry with you to Canada? We are a family of 4 and I have accounts in local Indian banks but I am thinking should I transfer all my money in a bank like citi or hdfc where I can request wire transfer online and also carry some funds with me in form of cash or travelers checks, is this preferred way to carry cash or there are some other ways?

Thanks

C.K.

Oct 27, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Question regarding Proof of funds. If you are arriving for the first time with your family members, do you need to have the exact amount of money that is required based on the no. of your family members?

Thanks
C.K.

manish_chill2

Star Member
Feb 14, 2016
Sharjah UAE
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
05-02-2019
Doc's Request.
28-05-2019
Nomination.....
29-06-2019
AOR Received.
30-08-2019
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront Medical Passed 6 jan 2021
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
15-09-2021
VISA ISSUED...
10-10-2021
LANDED..........
17-01-2022
I have submitted my all the documents 2 months before and i also submitted bank balance certificate and last 1 year transaction detail of saving NRE Account. unfortunately now i have some emergency, So can i withdraw that money (11000 CAD) which i showed in my account.

Please Advice if anybody knows......!!!

stelimeli

Dec 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Bucharest
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-11-2014
Doc's Request.
12-05-2015
Nomination.....
11-03-2015
Med's Request
16-02-2016
Med's Done....
23-02-2016
Passport Req..
22-03-2016
What is your status of application? What stage did you reach?

parhar51

Sep 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
N/A
LANDED..........
APRIL 26,2013
manish_chill2 said:
I have submitted my all the documents 2 months before and i also submitted bank balance certificate and last 1 year transaction detail of saving NRE Account. unfortunately now i have some emergency, So can i withdraw that money (11000 CAD) which i showed in my account.

Please Advice if anybody knows......!!!
@manishji,
Since u have rupee denominated account(SB NRE), Ur intended withdrawal in the form of Canadian Dollars shall tantamount to its repatriation. Purpose of withdrawal has to be justified and documented,if nd when required by CHC,condition of POF notwithstanding.

Hope, this may suffice.

Good luck nd May god bless all !!!!

parhar51

GrandeAmericano

Feb 17, 2016
Hello all,

I really need your expertise on the proof of funds (settlement funds). In order to be considered as a nominee under CEC, I do understand that I am not required to show proof of fund as I am currently employed as a full time in Canada.
However, if I wish to be considered as a nominee under FSWP, I have concerns in regards to proving settlement funds :

Q: My parents have been transferring some money to my personal bank account in Canada (personal reasons). Per application guide for ON human capital priorities stream, I "must provide copies of bank statements for the 6 months prior to the submission of the application to OINP". If the amount my parents have been transferring to my personal bank account is large, I am not quite sure how to explain on those transactions between me and my parents. (or do I need to explain at all??)

I kindly appreciate your answers in advance.

Thank you

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
GrandeAmericano said:
Hello all,

I really need your expertise on the proof of funds (settlement funds). In order to be considered as a nominee under CEC, I do understand that I am not required to show proof of fund as I am currently employed as a full time in Canada.
However, if I wish to be considered as a nominee under FSWP, I have concerns in regards to proving settlement funds :

Q: My parents have been transferring some money to my personal bank account in Canada (personal reasons). Per application guide for ON human capital priorities stream, I "must provide copies of bank statements for the 6 months prior to the submission of the application to OINP". If the amount my parents have been transferring to my personal bank account is large, I am not quite sure how to explain on those transactions between me and my parents. (or do I need to explain at all??)

I kindly appreciate your answers in advance.

Thank you
1) If you are currently working in Ontario, you are exempt from showing settlement funds. If you are working elsewhere, I believe you might have to show POF.

2) It is advisable to be assessed against CEC because -
a) OINP processes quickly for CEC applicants
b) You are exempt from showing funds to CIC in your post ITA application

3) However, if you choose to be assessed against FSW, you MUST show POF. You might be asked to show source of funds (by both OINP and IRCC) if there are recent, large deposits. You can provide a gift deed from your parents that says they have given this money to you as a gift.

akmoolah

Nov 28, 2015
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Newbie2016 said:
Hi All

Can someone guide me if bank statements are considered as acceptable proof of funds on landing?
YES.