+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds requirements - Explained

Feb 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

For settlement funds, I have provided a bank certification letter detailing fixed deposits held jointly by my spouse and her father. Is this accepted by CIC? Will they need proof of funds held only by myself or my spouse?

Thanks.
Hey, I know this almost 5 years late. But did this work? Did you get the pr? Thanks !

Canaspirant xyz

Aug 21, 2018
Excellent information Shreya, that means we can show stocks/mutual funds as proof of fund to New Delhi visa office.
Thanks.I sold my mutual funds so there is rise on my acc balance in past 3 mo thd.Is that ok? Also my mother gave some amt to me.Which I dont have to return? Is that ok?Pls guide.

Birikisu

Apr 15, 2019
Hi pls I need help the money in my account is not enough and my parents want to add money on the visa form do I need to put parents as sponsor or I should just explain in explanation letter

Usman Iqbal

Apr 24, 2019
my wife and i am having money in a joint Current Account.
Which option do we select in SINP Funds option.
Mutual Funds or Personal Saving account

Erudensi

Jun 3, 2019
Dear team,
Please assist me, am into a contribution with a cooperative and my expiration with them is year end to make 3 yrs. pls can this cooperative write on behalf as shareholder.

Pls kindly advise

sunil.kaps

May 14, 2019
presently i am living in germany, can i show the money taht i have in my indian bank account? or i have to move the fund to my germany bank account? because i will apply from germany

Z_S

Apr 25, 2019
Hi everyone,

I don't have the minimum requirement for financial support but I have a post-graduated work permit and recently got a job offer in Canada. I'm wondering if I can use my job offer as my proof of funds?

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hello Everyone
Request ur help on below:

1. I got funds transferred to my saving account xxxxxxxx

2. Then Opened FD account yyyyyyyy on basis of saving account xxxxxxxx

3. On gift deed it mentioned that funds transferred to saving account xxxxxxxx

4. on bank letter I am planning to show only FD account yyyyyyyyy

So there is no relation shown between my bank letter FD account yyyyyyyyy and my gift deed saving account xxxxxxxx,

IS THERE A PROBLEM WITH THIS SCENARIO????

Thanks in advance

Goutham1191

Dec 3, 2017
I am planning to show proof of fund as a gift from my mother. Is it required to show the source of fund for my mother? What are all the documents I need to submit while submitting a gift deed? Should I show my bank statement as well? Thank you for your help.

Priyanka2010

Star Member
Jul 30, 2019
Please help guys, I have a query. I was maintaining POF in a joint account with my spouse. I have changed my CIC application to show that my spouse is not accompanying since his ECA is not here. However, the amount is still in joint account. Should I transfer it to my account for the POF? If yes, then I will not be able to show 6 months of fund maintained in my account. Will IRCC reject joint account statement if my spouse is not accompanying?

GhAyoub

Star Member
May 28, 2019
Tunis
Category........
WP
Visa Office......
Tunis
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
Hey there,

I really want to know more about the gift deed process?

What are the downsides of it?
Is it always accepted by CIC?

Many thanks

neo29j

Oct 24, 2019
Do I need to list all bank accounts? Or one is fine?? I have sufficient amount in one account. Should I get letter just for that account?