+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds Query because of Average 6-Monthly Balance

girishjs111

Star Member
Jun 19, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
Mumbai
I am a single applicant and checked on the website that i need to have a minimum of CAD 12164.

Is it okay if I get an FD created of almost this amount after I get an ITA? I will be borrowing some money from my parents because of which the average 6 - monthly balance in my Savings account would not come to CAD 12164

So is it okay if I create an FD for a year or so instead?

josejaram

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
girishjs111 said:
I am a single applicant and checked on the website that i need to have a minimum of CAD 12164.

Is it okay if I get an FD created of almost this amount after I get an ITA? I will be borrowing some money from my parents because of which the average 6 - monthly balance in my Savings account would not come to CAD 12164

Do you have info on wether you need to submit a bank reference or monthly bank statements?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
girishjs111 said:

They ask for last 6 months averages to figure out of there have been any significant credits in your account and whether those funds belong to you or borrowed. As long as your current balance is above LICO and you can prove the sum in your account t belongs to you then you're good to go.
One thing you should change ( or be very particular about) is that you don't borrow money from parents you get a gift and you need to get a gift deed made for that.