+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds.. non-accompanying spouse

piyush_er

Aug 28, 2017
Hi Seniors,

We have been saving money into my spouse's account from past many years and almost 70% of the money is on that account.

I have received ITA and my spouse is non-accompanying. Can I transfer the money from my spouse's account to my account and write a letter of explanation and get it signed by my spouse? Would that work? If not, what are my other options?

jackdawn

Champion Member
Dec 24, 2016
Hi Seniors,

We have been saving money into my spouse's account from past many years and almost 70% of the money is on that account.

I have received ITA and my spouse is non-accompanying. Can I transfer the money from my spouse's account to my account and write a letter of explanation and get it signed by my spouse? Would that work? If not, what are my other options?
This is fine

Naghm

Feb 5, 2018
Hi Seniors,

Hello did this work for you ? please reply
thanks