+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds Incorrect - CEC Inland

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hi,

I am a CEC Inland applicant. In the proof of funds sections; I uploaded my bank statements. I just came to know yesterday that I was supposed to provide a letter stating I am a CEC invitee. Is there any way to fix this? Should I be worried?

Thanks in advance for any help!

rshangle

Star Member
Jan 21, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hi,

I am a CEC Inland applicant. In the proof of funds sections; I uploaded my bank statements. I just came to know yesterday that I was supposed to provide a letter stating I am a CEC invitee. Is there any way to fix this? Should I be worried?

Nothing to worry. Even if you provided POF, that is fine.

AdmiralGG

Star Member
Jun 2, 2022
Hi,

Hi, I also submitted by bank statements for the last 4 months, although I am a CEC (inland) applicant. Will that create any issues?

Robertburton

Feb 13, 2023
Hi,

Hello,
I am not an expert but I just want to say that I don't have access to your specific application or documents, but I can provide some general guidance.

It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the Canadian immigration authorities when submitting your application. If you have missed a required document or made an error in your application, you may be able to correct it by submitting a letter of explanation or by contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) directly to request guidance on how to proceed.

In regards to your situation, it is possible that you can still provide the letter stating that you are a CEC invitee to IRCC. You should submit the letter as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays or complications in the processing of your application. You may also consider submitting an explanation letter detailing the mistake and any steps you have taken to correct it.

Overall, it's always best to be thorough and double-check your application before submitting it to IRCC. If you have any further concerns or questions, you may want to seek the advice of an immigration lawyer or consultant. MyAccountAccess

Last edited:

prsoonest

Jan 27, 2023
Hi, I also submitted by bank statements for the last 4 months, although I am a CEC (inland) applicant. Will that create any issues?
No it doesn't matter. I was also a CEC inland applicant and uploaded my bank statement as proof of funds. I did not upload any letter of explanation, and my PR has been approved.

Reactions: AdmiralGG

thisisvivi

Nov 7, 2022
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I am not an expert but I just want to say that I don't have access to your specific application or documents, but I can provide some general guidance.

It is important to carefully read and follow the instructions provided by the Canadian immigration authorities when submitting your application. If you have missed a required document or made an error in your application, you may be able to correct it by submitting a letter of explanation or by contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) directly to request guidance on how to proceed.

In regards to your situation, it is possible that you can still provide the letter stating that you are a CEC invitee to IRCC. You should submit the letter as soon as possible to avoid any potential delays or complications in the processing of your application. You may also consider submitting an explanation letter detailing the mistake and any steps you have taken to correct it.

Overall, it's always best to be thorough and double-check your application before submitting it to IRCC. If you have any further concerns or questions, you may want to seek the advice of an immigration lawyer or consultant.
I found that even without my taking any action, they were able to classify me as CEC and I received my PR.