+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds + gift deeds UAE

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
no need to translation or to notarize. I had gotten all my funds from my dad via a gift deed. I had prepared a white paper document with signatures from my dad,myself and couple of witness. thats it nothing more...

P.S. i have already gotten my PR
Hi, just want to clarify, they accepted your statement on a paper as a gift deed which was not notarized. I am searching for notarization from UAE but still unable to find a way. Please update. Thanks

yaseen2391

Nov 17, 2018
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2019
AOR Received.
27-01-2019
Med's Done....
27-01-2019
Hi, Please update about the procedure, as I am in Similar situation, I am in UAE and My brother is also in UAE. He shall transfer money to my account. Did you attach only the transfer page or a notarized gift deed?

Hello Mayra7

I just attached a self declaration signed by my dad and showed the onlie transfer transaction receipt / reference. Along with it i attached my 6 month bank statement.
Obtained an official stamped balance certificate, no debt certificate from the bank.

and submitted my profile on Jan 27th 2019. Still awaiting Meds passed result.
What is ur situation like???

Dec 10, 2018
How did you get the gift deed notarized in the UAE?

Greetings,
I am currently in the pre-application process and preparing the various documents, however I had a couple questions with regards to the proof of funds :
1- when la submitting a POF from uae, is it acceptable to show the amount in AED? I can mention in the LOE the exchange rate for that day, will that help?
2- A friend will gift me around 40%of the amount required, I can have the total amount in a couple months, but prefer not to waste time, would that pose any problem? If not what is required from the UAE? A legalized and notarized deed along with a copy of the chèque?

Thanks in advance for your help!

mayra7

Aug 24, 2017
Hello Mayra7

I just attached a self declaration signed by my dad and showed the onlie transfer transaction receipt / reference. Along with it i attached my 6 month bank statement.
Obtained an official stamped balance certificate, no debt certificate from the bank.

and submitted my profile on Jan 27th 2019. Still awaiting Meds passed result.
What is ur situation like???
I prepared a gift deed signed by my brother along with signature of two witnesses and my signature with acceptance of gift declaration. I did not notarized it.

I submitted it for PNP along with stamped bank statements and the online transfer reference. I got PNP.