+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds for PNP nominated

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
Dear All,

Please help me to get the specific answer regarding the POF for a nominated candidates under BC PNP Tech Pilot Program:

So far, I found this information for POF on CIC website as :

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer
My Question- I reside in India (out land candidate) and I have been nominated by BC based on a permanent job offer of a BC employer, now I have to apply for the PR through IRCC as a EEBC program (Express Entry BC). However, I stuck on POF, do I need to have the required funds same as of of other EE candidates or the nomination by the BC is sufficient to cover my settlement funds worries?

Please help me with some authentic information or any link from the CIC website specifically mentioning the POF requirement for nominated candidates.

Thank You!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Dear All,

Please help me to get the specific answer regarding the POF for a nominated candidates under BC PNP Tech Pilot Program:

So far, I found this information for POF on CIC website as :

You don’t need to show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family if
  • you’re applying under the Canadian Experience Class or
  • you’re authorized to work in Canada and you have a valid job offer
My Question- I reside in India (out land candidate) and I have been nominated by BC based on a permanent job offer of a BC employer, now I have to apply for the PR through IRCC as a EEBC program (Express Entry BC). However, I stuck on POF, do I need to have the required funds same as of of other EE candidates or the nomination by the BC is sufficient to cover my settlement funds worries?

Please help me with some authentic information or any link from the CIC website specifically mentioning the POF requirement for nominated candidates.

Thank You!
You also need money to survive in Canada. How will you live, eat, travel without having money until you get paid?

SK_Regina

Star Member
Sep 27, 2015
@canuck78

Dear,

I have the following question, please reply!

I got the ITA as a Provincial nominated candidate and now I'm filing my electronic application for PR to CIC, I have uploaded the required supporting documents as per the document checklist in the application, however, I have question regarding the forms for e.g Generic form, Additional Dependents etc. mentioned in the Application package – Provincial nominees on the website.

My question is; do I still need to fill any of the forms from the application package while submitting my PR application online?

Thanks in advance!