+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds - For Pakistanis

kaa

May 11, 2009
i've read what is written on immigration link but i am still uncelar about proof of funds....

1. can i proof funds in the form Provident Fund?
2. can i proof funds in the forms of Saving Certificates (say Defence or SSC)?

Pakistani's Please reply. I need to know it urgently.

thanks,

domingo

Jan 20, 2009
kaa said:
i've read what is written on immigration link but i am still uncelar about proof of funds....

1. can i proof funds in the form Provident Fund?
2. can i proof funds in the forms of Saving Certificates (say Defence or SSC)?

Pakistani's Please reply. I need to know it urgently.

thanks,
Hi,

In my letter to CHC-Islamabad I did mentioned about my provident fund and gratuity funds which will be paid to me at time of resignation. As a proof, I attached the relevant pages of Companies policy with application.

However, my minimum funds requirements are fulfilled even without the PF and Gratuity funds, if they dont accept this.

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Dear Kaa,

Regarding proof of funds, you can send proof of your DSC's but with full details, I mean make a list on one page giving detail in form of table such as number of DSC, whose name it is, basic value of DSC, value on maturity date and most importantly value on the date you submit your document. Convert in C$ and claim it as funds available. I did the same.

kaa

May 11, 2009
thanks hammad.

few more queries regarding the same:

1. did they accept it.

2. and secondly you reach the minimum required amount in CAD $ including those certificates.

3. my most of the money is in the form those certificates. but how much minimum amount should i have in my bank account.

4. can i give more than one bank statments (say mine and my wifes'

S.K

May 29, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
05-08-2011
kaa said:
thanks hammad.

few more queries regarding the same:

1. did they accept it.
Yes of course they accept any kind of fixed deposit or saving certificate or any provident fund
2. and secondly you reach the minimum required amount in CAD $ including those certificates.
Certificates are authenticated proof of funds.. don,t worr about them
3. my most of the money is in the form those certificates. but how much minimum amount should i have in my bank account.
Don,t worry even if all of your money is in form of these certificates..
4. can i give more than one bank statments (say mine and my wifes'
Can be yours and yours accompanying spouse

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
They will and surely accept this, DSC'S are gauranteed by the government and your provident fund is also gauranteed by the employer, so these are boths funds that you can encash and take with you to Canada.

You need to send copies of documents as proof that you have the securties and you need to send in the value of your provident fund to CHC notarised copies so that they are sure that you have the orignals.

They will accept this, and it will also help your case if you show more than the required amount.

Kind regards,

Alice

hammadfari

Star Member
May 9, 2009
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Sep 2004
Med's Request
Med's Done....
LANDED..........
Yes you can send more than one bank statement.
Try to reach as close as possible to minimum cash requirement. With my first submission of ducments they seem to accept it but in my updated request they make it specific that ------amount of money in form of bank statement only.
Hammad

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i have sent proof of fund including
1. provident fund
2. time deposit certificate
3. cash in two accounts in same bank.one is dollar account and another is rupee account.

my minimum amount is sum of 1,2, and 3. i am worried which will be accepted or not.i have heard that accounts in multiple banks are not accepted.

Hot-Lier

May 27, 2009
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-06-2011
Doc's Request.
17-4-2012
AOR Received.
17-4-2012
File Transfer...
14-08-2011
Med's Request
07-06-2012
Med's Done....
12-06-2012
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
17-08-2012
VISA ISSUED...
8-09-2012
it does't make any sense that account in multiple banks is not accepted. As long as it is in your name and geniune, it has no reason to not accept at this point. The most important thng is the account which reflects the salry transfer, same as you mentioned and same being transferd in your account.

Ra00

May 29, 2009
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear hot lier. you know this is the world of fraud and cheating. there is a chance of misreport in case of multiple account. for example:
suppose i have two accounts in two banks. i got statement from one bank and then withdraw this money(say 6 lac) and go to second bank. first deposit this money and then get another bank statement. in this way i got bank statement of 12 lac but actually i have 6 lac.

aanbaan

Champion Member
Apr 1, 2009
USA
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-Apr-2009
Doc's Request.
14-May-2009
AOR Received.
09-Jul-2009
Med's Request
30-Aug-2009
Med's Done....
05-Sep-2009
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
30-Aug-2009
VISA ISSUED...
24-Feb-2010
LANDED..........
08-Aug-2010
Ra00,

that is the exact reason they ask for monthly statements and not the balance as of date. The monthly statement would reflect any such foul play.

alice_chained

Star Member
Jan 20, 2009
plus the frequency of credits comming into the account is what their looking for, both accounts will have to have a fequency of 600,000 credits comming into the acc's

Plus some ppl have 2 accounts one for their salary one for their savings, one for Term Deposits. Plus with salaried individuals usually the salary itself represents whether you may be able to obtain and save the funds.

Kind regards,

Amin.