+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds for Federal Skilled Worker

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Hello I have a little concern regarding my proof of funds,
I am planning to apply by next week for a family of 2, I gave my spouse about 16500 CAD in November last year as support because she is the primary applicant. and i work as a systems analyst.

The account history is as follows,

Sep 2018 --- 4300 CAD
October 2018 --- 4250 CAD
November 2018 --- 16500 CAD
December 2018 --- 18000 CAD
January 2019 --- 21932 CAD
Ferbruary 2019 --- 23000 CAD

Is this account history OK for our proof of funds, hope the bulk some in November will not raise a flag?

please i need a response as i am a lil paranoid.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello I have a little concern regarding my proof of funds,
I am planning to apply by next week for a family of 2, I gave my spouse about 16500 CAD in November last year as support because she is the primary applicant. and i work as a systems analyst.

The account history is as follows,

Sep 2018 --- 4300 CAD
October 2018 --- 4250 CAD
November 2018 --- 16500 CAD
December 2018 --- 18000 CAD
January 2019 --- 21932 CAD
Ferbruary 2019 --- 23000 CAD

Is this account history OK for our proof of funds, hope the bulk some in November will not raise a flag?

please i need a response as i am a lil paranoid.
There is indeed a big spike in funds in November.
If it's a gift from parents or anything, provide gift deed. Provide explanation in LOE.
It just must not be a loan.

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
There is indeed a big spike in funds in November.
If it's a gift from parents or anything, provide gift deed. Provide explanation in LOE.
It just must not be a loan.
Hello Peackeeper87

Many thanks for your response.
Do I need to do a gift deed since I am the accompanying spouse who gave the bulk funds to my spouse (primary applicant)
I was thinking an explanation in the LOE will suffice, stating that I gave the bulk some of money to my spouse in order to fulfil the POF requirements.

Would appreciate your swift response.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello Peackeeper87

Many thanks for your response.
Do I need to do a gift deed since I am the accompanying spouse who gave the bulk funds to my spouse (primary applicant)
I was thinking an explanation in the LOE will suffice, stating that I gave the bulk some of money to my spouse in order to fulfil the POF requirements.

Would appreciate your swift response.
Yes, you should your spouse (Principal Applicant) a gift deed so that he can show where the money comes from.
You didn't need to transfer the money. You could've just provided your bank letter and statements. But it's okay.

sheroo

Feb 19, 2019
Yes, you should your spouse (Principal Applicant) a gift deed so that he can show where the money comes from.
You didn't need to transfer the money. You could've just provided your bank letter and statements. But it's okay.
Hello,

I have one more question.

Hello,
I just submitted my application and i have my AOR, my concern is the order of names on my spouse passport is different from the order of names written on his Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George.
I realized the mismatch after i have already submitted. will this be a problem.
A lil concerned.

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
Hello,

I have one more question.

Hello,
I just submitted my application and i have my AOR, my concern is the order of names on my spouse passport is different from the order of names written on his Bank Letter for proof of funds. E.g name on passport is Charles Evans George. but on the Bank letter and Statement of account, it was written as Evans Charles George.
I realized the mismatch after i have already submitted. will this be a problem.
A lil concerned.
Not an issue.

SaniG

May 6, 2019
@Peacekeeper87
Hi!
My parents and my brother have sent me money (10k CAD) to meet the minimum requirement for POF. Now the thing is they had cash and they just transferred it into my account in batches. Basically, it is not that they withdrew money from their bank accounts and moved it to mine.
Now the POF letter template that I have seen in multiple threads talk about Donor's bank account/cheque etc details in the letter which I will not be able to produce. I am a single applicant. Would it be a problem if I mention in my POF letter and LOE as well that the money has been transferred via cash?

Peacekeeper87

Champion Member
Jul 18, 2018
NOC Code......
@Peacekeeper87
Hi!
My parents and my brother have sent me money (10k CAD) to meet the minimum requirement for POF. Now the thing is they had cash and they just transferred it into my account in batches. Basically, it is not that they withdrew money from their bank accounts and moved it to mine.
Now the POF letter template that I have seen in multiple threads talk about Donor's bank account/cheque etc details in the letter which I will not be able to produce. I am a single applicant. Would it be a problem if I mention in my POF letter and LOE as well that the money has been transferred via cash?
Just explain in LOE where the money comes from, and provide gift deed from parents and brother specifying the exact amount.

SaniG

May 6, 2019
Just explain in LOE where the money comes from, and provide gift deed from parents and brother specifying the exact amount.
Hi @Peacekeeper87 Do I need to provide 2 gift deeds? Because the monies have come from multiple transactions/batches to my account by my brother (own), father, and mother. Basically, 3 people from my family have donated.