+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds for family of 2 under childcare provider pilot?

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
Hi Guys, could someone please let me know if I need to provide proof of funds for child care provider pilot program application? Its for a family of 2 (myself and spouse). Applying from outside of Canada. Thanks a lot in advance

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
As per guidelines, you have to show that you can support yourself and your spouse without social assistance. You have a job offer so use LICO for EE as a benchmark.

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
Thanks for the reply. So, we need submit the proof of funds as well? I have been offered a job and accommodation as well at no cost. really appreciate if you could clarify this. Thanks

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Reactions: Princes2020
Jan 8, 2021
You most likely if you are bringing a spouse need to show funds or settlement funds. See the paragraphs on financial and how you may be inadmissible if you can’t show funds to support yourself. It mentions LICO.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html#inadm-fr
If am the principal applicant, with my husband and child, do I need proof of funds? It's not in d checklist n update. Pls where can I get information about it

asrfar2020

Jan 7, 2021
You most likely if you are bringing a spouse need to show funds or settlement funds. See the paragraphs on financial and how you may be inadmissible if you can’t show funds to support yourself. It mentions LICO.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/pathways-for-caregivers/child-care-provider-support-pilots/admissibility.html#inadm-fr
So, I have already submitted the application this week without proof of funds as it was not mentioned in the checklist. So, they would ask me if they need it at a later date? or would they just reject it since it's not included in the application? (I would be able to provide it if officer asks for it)

Mnpi

Feb 23, 2020
So, I have already submitted the application this week without proof of funds as it was not mentioned in the checklist. So, they would ask me if they need it at a later date? or would they just reject it since it's not included in the application? (I would be able to provide it if officer asks for it)
Have you submitted inside or outside canada??

Auxtins

Jan 15, 2021
Please are they now accepting application for 2021, though I heard it will start January but don't know if it has started. Please update me