Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
But, can we use his company's bank account as sum to our proof of funds?

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
fuad1980 said:
Dear Sairam,

Your visa office will ask you to submit 6 months bank statements when they ask for MR, PCC & RPRF - this is the usual practice. They have asked me also.

Regards,
Fuad
Thank you for your response. If they ask just to submit POF without specifying statement or any other evidence,can I submit only bank certification letter ? Let me allow to explain my situation a bit longer.

I have deposited required amount(CAD18700) into my account recently without any interval because I thought,I couldn't make my turn into cap. That's why I just sent bank balance certificate. To peace my mind in this regard,I am now thinking to maintain my balance till I get further response from CIC but still I am confused whether I should make any transactions in the days ahead or should my balance be fixed? Hope you will write me on this as well.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
mikenz said:
Not all visa offices are the same, mine did not ask for POF when medical or rprf was due.
Hi,

Did you also submit balance certificate without statement along with initial application? which visa office processed your application? and How long did you deposit amount on your account ? Do we need to show further transaction once needed money deposited at a time into account or it must be constant throughout the process?

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Sairam said:
Thank you for your response. If they ask just to submit POF without specifying statement or any other evidence,can I submit only bank certification letter ? Let me allow to explain my situation a bit longer.

I have deposited required amount(CAD18700) into my account recently without any interval because I thought,I couldn't make my turn into cap. That's why I just sent bank balance certificate. To peace my mind in this regard,I am now thinking to maintain my balance till I get further response from CIC but still I am confused whether I should make any transactions in the days ahead or should my balance be fixed? Hope you will write me on this as well.
It is ok to send only the Balance Confirmation Certificate if they do not mention any thing specifically.

chotu123

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-09-2014
Nomination.....
10-01-2015
IELTS Request
with app
Med's Request
18-07-2015
Med's Done....
09-08-2015
Passport Req..
02-09-2015
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
Hi

There is lack of detail on the form about proof of funds for FSWP. I have the following questions:

1. Can i submit the proof of funds using my parents bank statement? I do not have my own bank account as yet because I have just returned form another country
2. How long shall I keep the money in the bank account for?
3. Do they accept money in 2 separate bank accounts? as long as I provide balance certificates from both bank accounts?

Many thanks in advance

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
coolguy2010 said:
Hi luqi,

POF is very important in application.Property is not valid POF (not easily liquidated).

For 3 members, u need to show nearly CA$18k.

For short of funds, borrow temporary and deposit in bank. Get a BALANCE CERTIFICATE (not bank statement) as of date and attach

Thanks for your answer in my previous question regarding WES. Now my question about POF is that I am in canada and my wife is still in my country back in Bangladesh. She is applying for visitor visa so she has lot of money in account but I dont have much money in Canada.

I found lot answer in the forum regarding POF that wife bank deposit is fine for PR application but I want to confirm this information from cic website or any proof from government website. Unfortunately there is nothing I found in the website regarding POF from wife account. Any guys have any proof for it? Any authentic information from cic website?

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
fuad1980 said:
Dear Mustafa Sariya,

Please find below replies to your queries:

1. Yes, Balance Confirmation Certificate/Bank Account Certificate is ok.
2. As latest as possible.
3. Yes, You can use any account from any country either in your name or spouse name or joint

Regards,
Fuad
Yes, You can use any account from any country either in your name or spouse name or joint

Can you show the proof of it somewhere in the cic website. I wanna make sure authenticity of this info. I am also from Bangladesh too. Nice to see you. :)

mustafa.sariya

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dubai
munnakha05 said:
Yes, You can use any account from any country either in your name or spouse name or joint

Can you show the proof of it somewhere in the cic website. I wanna make sure authenticity of this info. I am also from Bangladesh too. Nice to see you. :)
Hello bro...!!!

I haven't found such documentation on cic, I have also relied much on what people says on this forum, and in my case that wasn't required as well. However since you asked me the question i tried to search on cic, but i didn't find anything written in black and white. But i came across manual stating the eligibility requirement for accepting the application. I am attaching the link for the same http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/manuals/op/op06c-eng.pdf.

Please go to point number 12.1 last para page number 24 ...where they have mentioned.

"Pursuant to R77, the requirements and criteria set forth in R76 must be met at the time the
application is made, as well as when the permanent resident visa is issued. If the applicant is
unable to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds available to meet the requirements,
the
officer should refuse the application and proceed to section 14.2."

Here i am interpreting that they have mentioned "applicant" have to demonstrate the POF and as per the form, your spouse is also an applicant. Further they have mentioned "they have sufficient fund", interpreting that if it was intended for prinicipal applicant then why should they write "they".

Forgive me if the answer is not upto your expectation but this is what i could provide best. I will keep searching, if get i will let you know.

Thank you

Nedana

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
Does anybody knows can I show children's savings as an evidence of having sufficient funds? In bank statement they mentioned me as a legal child's representative. As a POF I'll show mine, my spouse's and children's savings.

khm

Aug 2, 2014
hello,
please clarify between POF AND
form -Schedule 3 ???11. assets,liability,settlement
is it acceptable if i produced FD for POF and in schedule 3 1. assets -nil
2. liability-nil
3. sett -18097 CAD (FD)

pl. reply....

Nedana

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
khm said:
hello,
please clarify between POF AND
form -Schedule 3 ???11. assets,liability,settlement
is it acceptable if i produced FD for POF and in schedule 3 1. assets -nil
2. liability-nil
3. sett -18097 CAD (FD)

pl. reply....
As I know, should be: 1. assets -18097 CAD
2. liability-nil
3. sett -18097 CAD (FD)

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nedana said:
Does anybody knows can I show children's savings as an evidence of having sufficient funds? In bank statement they mentioned me as a legal child's representative. As a POF I'll show mine, my spouse's and children's savings.
No one knows answer to this question since I've had the same problem and tried to obtain this information for a while, so I sent it anyway. I had 3 year time deposits on my children's savings and I didn't want to lose interests for all the period (they expire in October this year). Besides, in document check list it says "if applicable" for this item. Until my application reaches VO, I'm planning to put it in my name.

Nedana

Jan 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-09-2014
emiiuki said:
No one knows answer to this question since I've had the same problem and tried to obtain this information for a while, so I sent it anyway. I had 3 year time deposits on my children's savings and I didn't want to lose interests for all the period (they expire in October this year). Besides, in document check list it says "if applicable" for this item. Until my application reaches VO, I'm planning to put it in my name.
Hvala, emiiuki. Pozdrav od Danero sa drugog foruma :D

I think I'll sent the bank statement with children's savings on it.

emiiuki

Dec 14, 2012
Novi Sad
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08/07/2014
Nomination.....
PER: 03.11.2014.
Med's Request
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Nedana said:
Hvala, emiiuki. Pozdrav od Danero sa drugog foruma :D

I think I'll sent the bank statement with children's savings on it.
;)

Just ask if I can help you with anything else!

munnakha05

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
mustafa.sariya said:
Hello bro...!!!

I haven't found such documentation on cic, I have also relied much on what people says on this forum, and in my case that wasn't required as well. However since you asked me the question i tried to search on cic, but i didn't find anything written in black and white. But i came across manual stating the eligibility requirement for accepting the application. I am attaching the link for the same
Please go to point number 12.1 last para page number 24 ...where they have mentioned.

"Pursuant to R77, the requirements and criteria set forth in R76 must be met at the time the
application is made, as well as when the permanent resident visa is issued. If the applicant is
unable to demonstrate that they have sufficient funds available to meet the requirements,
the
officer should refuse the application and proceed to section 14.2."

Here i am interpreting that they have mentioned "applicant" have to demonstrate the POF and as per the form, your spouse is also an applicant. Further they have mentioned "they have sufficient fund", interpreting that if it was intended for prinicipal applicant then why should they write "they".

Forgive me if the answer is not upto your expectation but this is what i could provide best. I will keep searching, if get i will let you know.

Thank you

Mustafa bro thanks for your nice answer.

Let me clear the problem in my case. I am going to apply under PhD category. My fund in Canada is 5000$ and planning to show rest of the money from my wife fund 10000$ approx. I am principal applicant so I am trying to find the answer that spouse money can be used for POF. Nobody gave me any solid answer. cic also has no solid statement on this matter. Money in my wife account means it belongs to our family. In one sense it is legal but I want to see clear statement from cic :(
Because people got rejected so easily only because of insufficient clarification on the source POF now a days.