Apr 16, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Aug 2015
Anyone who has gone through this stage successfully, please reply!

s3bielt

Jun 22, 2014
Hi All,

From all the previous threads , i had got lot of useful information related to CIC fswp 2014.
Here i like to know about proof of funds which is mostly in my case is fixed deposits in Bank and covering most of funds.
However, the concern here is some FD are in spouse name , some are jointly with me and spouse , some are jointly with my parents (father and mother) and some are in my name.

Spouse will be also accompany me for migration.Is that any declaration has to given by all in any affidavit , that this funds can be used by him(i.e by me) , as on when required, if yes what is the full process please.

or
I can use the FD as such, as my name is indicated there in most of the FD as a joint holder AND i can send the photocopy of all fixed deposits(FD).

Looking forward for all the kind help in the form of suggestion.

FD abbrev :- Fixed deposit with bank

With Regards ,

s3bielt

mustafa.sariya

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dubai
Hi everyone!!

Some queries in regards to proof of fund

1. Will Bank certificate be enough for proving the funds in support with bank statement?
2. Certificate can be how long old, i mean i will get as on 23-06-2014 and intend to apply by 23rd July 2016, so will that be ok
3. Can i use foreign account to support my proof of funds? (I have account in UAE and i am planing to apply from new delhi)

Thank you

Regards

Mustafa Sariya

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Dear Mustafa Sariya,

Please find below replies to your queries:

1. Yes, Balance Confirmation Certificate/Bank Account Certificate is ok.
2. As latest as possible.
3. Yes, You can use any account from any country either in your name or spouse name or joint

Regards,
Fuad

mustafa.sariya said:
Hi everyone!!

Some queries in regards to proof of fund

1. Will Bank certificate be enough for proving the funds in support with bank statement?
2. Certificate can be how long old, i mean i will get as on 23-06-2014 and intend to apply by 23rd July 2016, so will that be ok
3. Can i use foreign account to support my proof of funds? (I have account in UAE and i am planing to apply from new delhi)

Thank you

Regards

Mustafa Sariya

mustafa.sariya

Star Member
Jan 16, 2014
United Arab Emirates
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Dubai
fuad1980 said:
Dear Mustafa Sariya,

Please find below replies to your queries:

1. Yes, Balance Confirmation Certificate/Bank Account Certificate is ok.
2. As latest as possible.
3. Yes, You can use any account from any country either in your name or spouse name or joint

Regards,
Fuad
Thank you for your Reply

hina99

Star Member
Jun 23, 2014
can cic randomly ask for bank statements even if i send them FD Receipts made today for 6 months?

evenme

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-10-2014
Nomination.....
12-01-2015
Med's Request
02-02-2015
Med's Done....
13-02-2015
Passport Req..
03-03-2015
VISA ISSUED...
03-09-2015
Hey folks,

Today my husband and I have something around CAD 10k in my bank account. I know that for FSW, we need something around CAD 15k. We have a car with value around CAD 20k and my husband is partner in a company with good value in the bank. But, we don't want to sell the car right now (only when we receive the visa) neither we want to remove money from the company's account (just as the last resource).

Can we use the car's value together with our bank's account certificate, with our Proof of funds?
Can we use the company's bank certificate together with our proof of funds?

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
We would be applying as family of 3. For proof of funds, do we have to show only Principal applicants bank balance or can we show the spouse's bank statement also & the sum of both should be 18k+

Rrvzero

May 19, 2014
No, you can't use your car as a proof of funds, you need to sell your car and add it to your bank statement or certificate. (The amount of money has to be justify in the bank so you have to tell that you have that high amount in income because your sold your car.

You can use your bank statement, your husband statement or better joint account statement and all of the extra funds will be valid.

Bye, bye.

evenme said:
Hey folks,

Today my husband and I have something around CAD 10k in my bank account. I know that for FSW, we need something around CAD 15k. We have a car with value around CAD 20k and my husband is partner in a company with good value in the bank. But, we don't want to sell the car right now (only when we receive the visa) neither we want to remove money from the company's account (just as the last resource).

Can we use the car's value together with our bank's account certificate, with our Proof of funds?
Can we use the company's bank certificate together with our proof of funds?

cpoor

Jun 18, 2014
Hi !

Thanks for all ur thoughts and advices !

here is my problem - I have a FD around $ 20k, by using that i have taken a loan from the same bank around $10k .The bank will provide all the necessary documents as I have 20k balance and FD certificates .will that causes any problem for my visa??

Cpoor

bullseye

Star Member
Oct 20, 2013
bullseye said:
We would be applying as family of 3. For proof of funds, do we have to show only Principal applicants bank balance or can we show the spouse's bank statement also & the sum of both should be 18k+
Can someone please reply to this. In addition: Is it fine if I/spouse show last 3 mths bank statement for Savings/Checking account & FD Certificate for FDs.

obaied

Dec 7, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bullseye said:
Can someone please reply to this. In addition: Is
it fine yes,
Anyone can use spoue's acnt or joint acnt ( pa and spouse and spouse should be accompany with PA) yes u can use ur/ ur spouse's last 3 mths bank statement for Savings/Checking account & FD Certificate for FDs.

Sairam

Star Member
Aug 26, 2013
Hi,

Anyone here requested for updation of POF specifiying bank statement having balance history of past six months who have just submitted bank certification letter along with initial application to CIC?

fuad1980

Star Member
May 3, 2013
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore/Australia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28 April 2011
VISA ISSUED...
21 June 2014
LANDED..........
18 July 2014
Sairam said:
Hi,

Anyone here requested for updation of POF specifiying bank statement having balance history of past six months who have just submitted bank certification letter along with initial application to CIC?
Dear Sairam,

Your visa office will ask you to submit 6 months bank statements when they ask for MR, PCC & RPRF - this is the usual practice. They have asked me also.

Regards,
Fuad