Med's Request
Med's Done....
Interview........
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........

Shasak16

Nov 30, 2017
Friends I will be submitting my application on Monday .. yesterday I got my bank letter which shows the minimum amount as a proof of funds. My question is , due to an emergency situation I would need to use a part of the money from my bank and I would put it back before I land in Canada. Will it be an issue at some stage of my application ?? Your inputs and suggestions are much appreciated .

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Friends I will be submitting my application on Monday .. yesterday I got my bank letter which shows the minimum amount as a proof of funds. My question is , due to an emergency situation I would need to use a part of the money from my bank and I would put it back before I land in Canada. Will it be an issue at some stage of my application ?? Your inputs and suggestions are much appreciated .
It can be an issue in the event (although rare) that you're requested to provide updated bank statements during the processing of your application.

bharath.kv

Jul 12, 2017
Hi, I have sent my application in response to ITA from NBPNP. Next day I see that the canadian dollar exchange rate has increased. As per current dollar rate i have CAD 100 less in proof of funds. Will NBPNP consider the current dollar rate and cancel my application or will I get an ADR for this?

bharath.kv

Jul 12, 2017
Hello,

At the time of submission of my e-APR (Jan 18) I had more than enough funds available in my account. But due to the sudden/daily devaluation of PKR against CAD I am fluctuating at the minimum amount required for a family of 3. Can anyone guide me what can happen if my available funds become less than the required threshold necessary by 10-20 dollars. Would it affect the outcome of my PR applicati
Hi, I am in similar situation. Do you have any updates about this?

fmk8890

Dec 10, 2017
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
04-05-2018
AOR Received.
04-05-2018
File Transfer...
08-08-2018
Med's Request
01-05-2018
Med's Done....
01-05-2018
Passport Req..
24-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2018
LANDED..........
11-11-2018
I have a cash deposit of about CAD 4,000 about 5 months ago, that was cash lying around at home that I finally decided to deposit. Even without the 4K, I have about CAD 17K in my account. Would it matter? I'll mention it in the LOE but I have no other proof for it. It's cash I had at hand, for emergency.

FMT

Star Member
Feb 28, 2018
I have a cash deposit of about CAD 4,000 about 5 months ago, that was cash lying around at home that I finally decided to deposit. Even without the 4K, I have about CAD 17K in my account. Would it matter? I'll mention it in the LOE but I have no other proof for it. It's cash I had at hand, for emergency.
CAD 4,000 may seem much for a loose cash to them without a proof. Maybe you can wait for one extra month. By the time, the money must have been pass 6 months where you don't need a proof any longer.

Aang

Apr 16, 2018
Guys, I requested Wells Fargo and all they provided me was a letter with their contact details, my home address, account number, the date on which account was opened, and current balance with a sign and name of a banker.

They did not provide me an average balance. I have already submitted my application with only this as my POF proof.

Will this be an issue? Do anyone know previous applicants who had this situation and PR was granted without any problems?

It will be much appreciated if someone can kindly help me with this.......

Reactions: Eli31

leilap

Apr 4, 2018
Spouse & dependent children only, whether or not accompanying you.
Guys, need help!

I have a huge sum of money (~CAD 30,000) transferred into my account by my dad last month (after receiving the ITA) which I stayed in my account for 5 days & I then converted it into a fixed deposit. Is there a way that I can show this as proof of funds if I get a Gift Deed made on a stamp paper, saying that my dad transferred this money to my account as a gift & he doesn't want it back? How else can I show that this money is mine?
Hi Shashank,

Did you get this resolved? I may have to do the same thing.

poulami_2490

Jan 30, 2018
Hi. I am about to create a EE profile. The problem is in last 6 months, I received a huge amount of money back from a friend. And, this was not for immigration. I created a fd then with that money and this fd account is not 6 months old. So, I am going to receive Pof from my parents and will arrange gift deed for that. Will it cause any problem? Please advise me.

divyashreebajpai

Dec 12, 2017
Hi All,

I have a query regarding credit card accounts. My non-accompanying spouse has a credit card account with some balance on it and we use our joint account to pay back the credit card account. I am showing the balance in our joint account in POF. Do I have to mention my spouse's credit card account also or it is not required as the account is not in my name.

Any help will be appreciated.