+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

sysadmin141

Jul 18, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi, please does anyone remember the rule about car loans? Does IRCC waive that one? Should it be declared?

makalra

Nov 6, 2017
Hi, as a statement for proof of funds, i recently added myself as a joint holder of my wife's savings account. The account also had a FD which we transferred to savings account to prove that i have access to her money and fulfill minimum funds required. The entry as i see in Account Ledger Inquiry is in the below format:
Particulars - XXXXXPR00025769: CI :: Credit Amt: XYZ

Just wanted to confirm if this proves that we have not borrowed money from anywhere, it was just my wife's FD which was transferred to savings account recently.

Coming-canada

Oct 27, 2017
dears,

I need your advise , need to submit the application but just need to about POF ,

Do I need to get POF on bank letter head or online statement will work out , for OINP I provided them online statement what about after ITA .

bardiabhb

Nov 6, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for all the great info that is being shared here, it is really helpful.
Not sure if it has been asked before:
"What should be the date on the proof of funds letter that you get from the bank with regards to your ITA? Is it ok if you get it about two weeks before the ITA or should it be issued after that?"

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
Hi guys, thanks for all the great info that is being shared here, it is really helpful.
"What should be the date on the proof of funds letter that you get from the bank with regards to your ITA? Is it ok if you get it about two weeks before the ITA or should it be issued after that?"
Is it that hard to get it issued post ITA? what if you don't get ITA within a few months etc...

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Hi, as a statement for proof of funds, i recently added myself as a joint holder of my wife's savings account. The account also had a FD which we transferred to savings account to prove that i have access to her money and fulfill minimum funds required. The entry as i see in Account Ledger Inquiry is in the below format:
Particulars - XXXXXPR00025769: CI :: Credit Amt: XYZ

Just wanted to confirm if this proves that we have not borrowed money from anywhere, it was just my wife's FD which was transferred to savings account recently.
Submit the FD transfer documents to prove the transadtion.. and get a NOC signed from ur wife for the use of FD and the joint bank account for CIC.

An NOC is sufficient For transactions between Accompanying spouse..

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
It should be as recent as possible before you submit ur application .. in anycasw it should be after you’ve received the ITA

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
dears,

I need your advise , need to submit the application but just need to about POF ,

Do I need to get POF on bank letter head or online statement will work out , for OINP I provided them online statement what about after ITA .
Get the stamped bank statement for six months PLUS the balance confirmation on bank’s letter head with all the required details like account opening date, title etc

kingofpsg

Star Member
Jul 26, 2017
Hi Friends

Need your help :( proof of funds

Its one of the peculiar cases i believe. I really appreciate your help.

I have 2 Bank accounts in India. One of the accounts is Joint account with my Father. The other account is my Individual account.

I have received a sum of money In August 2017 as a Gift from my Relative to my Joint account and I transferred that money from my Joint account (In Sept'17) to Individual as Proof of funds must be there in Primary applicant's individual account. I have created a Fixed deposit immediately.

Query 1
I have 421 points when I created my profile (created on 6th November). The proof of accounts (which is Fixed deposit) now is just 2 months old, and I heard that I need to show 6 months old Fixed deposits bare minimum. Else I must go for a Gift Deed. But in my case the amount transferred to my Individual account is from my own Joint account. How can i proceed. Should i show both my accounts and show the trace of funds flowing from my joint account to Individual account and then get a gift deed from my Relative? Or should i tackle this in a different way?

2nd Important query is around the date of these deposit. If I get a NOI from OINP, then can i wait for 4 more months (until the Fixed deposit becomes 6 months old) and then submit my application? As I read in this forum that NOI is valid for 6 months. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks

redsocks

Feb 7, 2017
I have submitted my application today. Paid for the fee using my credit card. Can I pay my credit card bill using one of the FDs that I had shown in my POF?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
I have submitted my application today. Paid for the fee using my credit card. Can I pay my credit card bill using one of the FDs that I had shown in my POF?
yeah we did that, making sure the number doesn't go under the required amout in case they asked for an updated proof of funds

redsocks

Feb 7, 2017
Hi Friends

Need your help :( proof of funds

Its one of the peculiar cases i believe. I really appreciate your help.

I have 2 Bank accounts in India. One of the accounts is Joint account with my Father. The other account is my Individual account.

I have received a sum of money In August 2017 as a Gift from my Relative to my Joint account and I transferred that money from my Joint account (In Sept'17) to Individual as Proof of funds must be there in Primary applicant's individual account. I have created a Fixed deposit immediately.

Query 1
I have 421 points when I created my profile (created on 6th November). The proof of accounts (which is Fixed deposit) now is just 2 months old, and I heard that I need to show 6 months old Fixed deposits bare minimum. Else I must go for a Gift Deed. But in my case the amount transferred to my Individual account is from my own Joint account. How can i proceed. Should i show both my accounts and show the trace of funds flowing from my joint account to Individual account and then get a gift deed from my Relative? Or should i tackle this in a different way?

2nd Important query is around the date of these deposit. If I get a NOI from OINP, then can i wait for 4 more months (until the Fixed deposit becomes 6 months old) and then submit my application? As I read in this forum that NOI is valid for 6 months. Is my understanding correct?

Thanks
By the time you are ready to apply the FD will be around 5 months old. That will suffice. You can also get a gift deep written from your relative. End the confusion
By the
yeah we did that, making sure the number doesn't go under the required amout in case they asked for an updated proof of funds
Oh. If I do that my balance will surely come below the required amount.

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
By the time you are ready to apply the FD will be around 5 months old. That will suffice. You can also get a gift deep written from your relative. End the confusion
By the

Oh. If I do that my balance will surely come below the required amount.
to be honest our balance went under as well but we covered it back two weeks later. I guess it depends on whether you can stay on top of things