Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
hI ALL,
I am in a dilemma whether to decline my ITA on 73rd draw or to go ahead with the application. Can some one please throw some light on below said situations :

1) My Degree completion date i gave as the same one in my degree certificate( may-2013). But the certificate was issued one year after my provisional/course completion certificate(july-2012). Meantime i joined for my master degree in aug-2012 for which i have my semester exam sheet. When i filled my ee profile i gave the date as may-2013 which is the same in ECA and they gave me a master equivalency. But now i started filing the e-apr, i found that i need to give my address history and work history, which might coincide with these dates. Will that be problem?

2) I gave my working hours as 60 / week in my EE profile. But the work reference letter i received my company shows only 45 hrs /week. hey excluded my overtime.

3) I have given work history for my wife in my EE profile. but if i gave the same in e_apr they are asking for her work reference letters which are hard to arrange. All we have is her work experience certificates.

Help will be greatly appreciated

flanerie017

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
19-10-2017
AOR Received.
19-10-2017
File Transfer...
30-11-2017
Med's Done....
08-11-2017
My father transferred funds to my account. I have a deed of gift from him. However, the funds were transferred to my account about 5 months ago. I read CIC requires past 6 months bank statements with maintained minimum funds.

I only have 5 months of maintained balance in my bank account. Could this lead to a rejection? Deadline to submit my e-APR is November 1

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
My father transferred funds to my account. I have a deed of gift from him. However, the funds were transferred to my account about 5 months ago. I read CIC requires past 6 months bank statements with maintained minimum funds.

I only have 5 months of maintained balance in my bank account. Could this lead to a rejection? Deadline to submit my e-APR is November 1
No, it won't lead to a rejection. The 6-month history rule doesn't mean the funds need to be 6-months old. It means IRCC wants to go 6 months back into your history to look for suspiciously large and irregular deposits (that could, for example, potentially be the proceeds from a loan that you're trying to pass off as your own funds for settlement purposes). You will need to provide a Gift Deed though, to explain where the funds came from 5 months ago and to prove they're legitimately yours, free and clear to use for settlement purposes, and you don't have to pay them back to anyone.

Reactions: flanerie017

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hello All

I need a help in few matters, I received ITA on 4th October,

I got 10 lacs from my wife's brother in law via online banking transaction 250,000/- each its done in four days because bank has limit for online transaction and on October 8 I received 860,000/- from my Bhabhi (wife of my brother) I have to return them 60,000/- rest 8 lacs + above said 10 lacs will remain in my wife's bank account as she is main applicant (as they are ours we don't have to return them) . Now my concerns are:-

1) What should I have to do to justify these funds ?
2) I am filling personal history form, but when i save the details the very next morning these details disappear,, so why this is happening?
3) In educational details " Complete from" is written but when i open to check there is nothing in it.. why it is like this?
4) I got ITA on my wife's Secondary education (Primary Applicant) and she is doing job since 2007 and parallel to that she was studying in evening sessions as full time student. so what to do if dates of job and experience are overlapped.
5) Same is the case with my personal history as I try to fill them overthinking disappears when i log in next time. why this?

Your prompt reply and help will be appreciated

Regards

Hasan

Last edited:

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Please if someone can help with below queries:
1> Does everyone's COPR have "Not valid for travel" watermark?
2> Planning to land in Ontario. How can I get OHIP [Ontario Health Insurance] and what is the waiting time and from when? How can we get private insurance for that waiting time? Can we take health insurance from India and use it in Canada?
3> Will PR card be valid for 5 years after landing date? or is it 5 years from COPR date?
4> What would be proof of address in Canada? Rent agreement?

akila868

Jul 25, 2017
I have a joint account with my wife and mother.My mother will be removed from this deposit from end of this month. What documents can I give? This is a fixed deposit. Do I need an affidavit from my mother?

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
My bank has provided only a bank statement and no letter as POF.

It has all the details required by CIC as mentioned on their webpage except the account opening date.
Would this be an issue?

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hello All

I need a help in few matters, I received ITA on 4th October,

I got 10 lacs from my wife's brother in law via online banking transaction 250,000/- each its done in four days because bank has limit for online transaction and on October 8 I received 860,000/- from my Bhabhi (wife of my brother) I have to return them 60,000/- rest 8 lacs + above said 10 lacs will remain in my wife's bank account as she is main applicant (as they are ours we don't have to return them) . Now my concerns are:-

1) What should I have to do to justify these funds ?
2) I am filling personal history form, but when i save the details the very next morning these details disappear,, so why this is happening?
3) In educational details " Complete from" is written but when i open to check there is nothing in it.. why it is like this?
4) I got ITA on my wife's Secondary education (Primary Applicant) and she is doing job since 2007 and parallel to that she was studying in evening sessions as full time student. so what to do if dates of job and experience are overlapped.
5) Same is the case with my personal history as I try to fill them overthinking disappears when i log in next time. why this?

Your prompt reply and help will be appreciated

Regards

Hasan
Question 1) You can't use borrowed funds to satisfy the settlement fund requirements, so you can't claim any of the funds you have to return. For the funds you don't have to return, you will need Gift Deeds to show that the funds you received are Gifts, and the people who gave you the money don't expect you to give it back to them

Question 4) Overlapping studies and employment doesn't matter as long as it wasn't done in Canada.

Questions 2, 3, and 5) Based on my own experience, every time I entered those "data-heavy" screens (Family Information, Travel History, Address History, Personal History, etc.), I needed to wait a LONG TIME to give the page a chance to load everything (once I realized this, I would navigate to the screen, and then wait 15 minutes before trying to do anything at all with it). Then, once all the info is showing, you make a change, hit 'Save' and then wait 5 minutes before navigating anywhere else.

If you don't wait long enough for the page to load with the previously-entered information, and then hit 'Save' or leave the page, the information will disappear.

A good tip as well is to take a screen shot of the page each time you visit or edit it, so that, if you do lose your information, you have an easier time remembering and re-entering what you had there before.

bm123

Aug 19, 2012
Hi,

If my one AC already has required amount for POF with only salary credits, then will CIC would still look closely for large and un-explained credits in 2nd account which statement too I submitted ? Submitted two account statements and now it beats me that I should have submitted only 1 where I qualify for LICO. Should I send CSE for 2nd AC or wait for any ADR, if at all it will be sent ?

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Please if someone can help with below queries:
1> Does everyone's COPR have "Not valid for travel" watermark?
2> Planning to land in Ontario. How can I get OHIP [Ontario Health Insurance] and what is the waiting time and from when? How can we get private insurance for that waiting time? Can we take health insurance from India and use it in Canada?
3> Will PR card be valid for 5 years after landing date? or is it 5 years from COPR date?
4> What would be proof of address in Canada? Rent agreement?

suresh_11in

Star Member
Dec 15, 2009
Hi All,

I need some help and info regarding "Proof of Funds"
1. Do I need to show all funds in my name only or can I show funds in my wife's name also?
2. Regarding funds, can I show "Fixed deposit" in my wife's name?
3. Can I show my company "Provident Fund" balance as PoF?

bm123

Aug 19, 2012
Anyone to reply pls ?
Hi,

If my one AC already has required amount for POF with only salary credits, then will CIC would still look closely for large and un-explained credits in 2nd account which statement too I submitted ? Submitted two account statements and now it beats me that I should have submitted only 1 where I qualify for LICO. Should I send CSE for 2nd AC or wait for any ADR, if at all it will be sent ?

issac1990

Star Member
Jul 30, 2017
Sharjah
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
21-09-2017
Hi Guys,

I was preparing my Letter of explanation and just wanted to know if the letter given below is sufficient :

MY NAME

Express Entry profile : EXXXXXXXX

19/10/2017

Sharjah, UAE

The Visa Officer,

Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC)

Government Of Canada

Sir,

Sub : Letter of Explanation on Proof of Fund

As per the requirements of IRCC, I have a cash balance of amount 17,248 CAD in my Savings Bank Account Number : XXXXXXX with XXXXXX bank, since 19-Oct-2017. These funds are fully free of any liens, debts or encumbrances and are available for immediate transfer as a means of settlement funds to Canada.

My father, fATHERS NAME resident of FATHERS ADDRESS, gifted me Rs.9,00,000/- (equivalent to CAD 17,248/-) through Cheque No.XXXXXX, dated on 19-Oct-2017, drawn on Bank XXXXXX, to my account. This gift was made out of his personal savings held in his savings account, A/c No : XXXXXX with XXXXXXXX and it was transfered to my account on 19-Oct-2017. My Father made the gift purely out of his love and affection towards me. He doesnt expect this money to be paid back since he considers this as my family share and i am entitled to use the fund as per my wish. To substantiate this I have atatched a Gift Deed and personnel affidavit from my father along with my Bank Letter.

Since, I am a Non-Resident Indian, and was not holding any other savings account in India to which my father could make the gift deed transfer within India, I opened a new savings account (A/c no : XXXXXXX) with XXXXXXXXX on 12-Oct-2017.

Furthermore, I also hold a salary current account (A/c No : XXXXXXXX) with Emirates NBD, Sharjah City Centre Branch, UAE. This account was opened for the purpose of salary transfer and has been active since dd-mm-yyyy. Emirates NBD doesnt issue the detials requested by IRCC in one single bank letter. Hence i have arranged three different letters from the bank to substantiate the details required by IRCC.

I would be greatly thankful, if my above said explanation is considered while my application undergoes background check.

Yours Thankfully,

MY NAME

Express Entry profile :EXXXXXXXX

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Question 1) You can't use borrowed funds to satisfy the settlement fund requirements, so you can't claim any of the funds you have to return. For the funds you don't have to return, you will need Gift Deeds to show that the funds you received are Gifts, and the people who gave you the money don't expect you to give it back to them

Question 4) Overlapping studies and employment doesn't matter as long as it wasn't done in Canada.

Questions 2, 3, and 5) Based on my own experience, every time I entered those "data-heavy" screens (Family Information, Travel History, Address History, Personal History, etc.), I needed to wait a LONG TIME to give the page a chance to load everything (once I realized this, I would navigate to the screen, and then wait 15 minutes before trying to do anything at all with it). Then, once all the info is showing, you make a change, hit 'Save' and then wait 5 minutes before navigating anywhere else.

If you don't wait long enough for the page to load with the previously-entered information, and then hit 'Save' or leave the page, the information will disappear.

A good tip as well is to take a screen shot of the page each time you visit or edit it, so that, if you do lose your information, you have an easier time remembering and re-entering what you had there before.
Thank you for your reply.
So I need a gift deed from both of those persons to satisfy the Visa authorities? should I have to mention the exact date(s) of transfer of money and amount(s) in gift deed paper?

Regards

Sep 19, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
13-10-2017
Nomination.....
18-10-2017
AOR Received.
11-12-2017
Hi Members,

Need your expert guidance on my POF queries.

There have been multiple transactions over a week from my father's account to my account totaling to half the sum of my POF.
How do I show these mulitple transactions in a single gift deed?

My wife is getting a significant sum of money from her parents as well to contribute to our POF.
Can anyone suggest me how do I route the fund. See below for the routes which has crossed my mind.

Option 1. Her father can send it to her single account (is a gift deed from her parents to her required?? Fund is less
than 3 months old
) and she(Accompanying Spouse) can send it to me (PA) and write a gift deed. I can submit all together.
Note: All the funds except for her parents account are of less than 3 months.

Option 2. Her father can directly send it to me and write a gift deed to me. But then its not a direct relation. Will that
pose a problem?

For donors of the gift deed, are their bank statements also needed?