+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Mitul2

Jun 10, 2017
Names should be in full. If it doesn't mention that use an LOE to explain the scenario. Also get 6 months bank statements signed and stamped. This would have your full names.
These docs will be enough.
Thanks for the reply.
Unfortunately, I've already submitted my application, thinking it would not be an issue. Well, lets hope for the best.
Thanks again

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
For PCC do I need to only upload the passport page which shows PCC stamp?

Also my ielts result shows old passport no. just specifying it in LOE will help?

Is there any sequence in which docs should be uploaded? e.g. ECA report, then all mark sheets for education folder. similarly any sequence for othr folders?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
For PCC do I need to only upload the passport page which shows PCC stamp?
Both Passport stamp and the letter
Also my ielts result shows old passport no. just specifying it in LOE will help?
No issues, just write an LOE
Is there any sequence in which docs should be uploaded? e.g. ECA report, then all mark sheets for education folder. similarly any sequence for othr folders?No, however you want.

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
Thanks a lot for your response. Please in the case that my mum sends the POF from her company account to my spouse as a gift and he sends to me as POF. What documents do I need to upload?
Yes, otherwise how will you prove the source of such a large credit in your account.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Thanks a lot for your response. Please in the case that my mum sends the POF from her company account to my spouse as a gift and he sends to me as POF. What documents do I need to upload?
your spouse doesn't need to transfer the funds in your account . Spouse can give you a no objection declaration. Other docs you need is gift deed and proof of transfer.

Faky201

Star Member
Apr 20, 2017
He has already transferred it. Should the deed be on letter head or plain paper since it's from a company account or it doesn't matter.
your spouse doesn't need to transfer the funds in your account . Spouse can give you a no objection declaration. Other docs you need is gift deed and proof of transfer.

Vish7

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Does all POF [i.e. bank letters] have to show amount in CAD.
Is it fine if everything is in INR and then in LOE , i show all the conversions to CAD referring to Bank of Canada's website and applying the rate as on that day.

For FD's, do we need any specific certificate from bank? or the one that was provided when we created the FD?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
He has already transferred it. Should the deed be on letter head or plain paper since it's from a company account or it doesn't matter.
Get a notarized gift deed (on stamp paper, if applicable in your country), upload proof of transfer and also get a simple letter from your spoue mentioning the transfer and his no objection

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Does all POF [i.e. bank letters] have to show amount in CAD.
Is it fine if everything is in INR and then in LOE , i show all the conversions to CAD referring to Bank of Canada's website and applying the rate as on that day.
correct, do mention the source and date of exchange rate (in LOE)
For FD's, do we need any specific certificate from bank? or the one that was provided when we created the FD?
They will issue a generic certificate mentioning all the relevant details. you would need a latest one (the one with a current date). Get all your POF/bank related documents within 2 weeks (preferably) of application submission.

Sahussain

Jun 11, 2015
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Hi guys,
I need a clarification. My CRS is coming to 418 as per the CIC website calculator. I am going to make my express entry profile now. I have a family of three and working in Abu Dhabi presently. My query is regarding the proof of funds. the proof of funds is for my family is coming around 18852 CAD = 53000AED.
Do i need to show this proof of funds before i create my express entry profile or is it after the ITA ?
In addition to that how long shall the money be in my account to be safe.