+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

GDhill

Apr 3, 2017
Hi
I had raised proof of funds by selling gold gifted by my mother for which I had submitted receipts in my application as explanation for sudden deposit in my account.
However after ailing and in receiving AOR I had moved money from my bank account to fixed deposit linked to the account whose statement I had submitted in my application. However as the FD was opened after submitting my profile I did not give the FD account number. If the VO checks with the bank then will it look into accounts like linked to my bank account to assess my net assets or just the principal accounts.
If they have doubts or not satisfied with banks reply then will they contact me for updated statement.
What should I do
I have the FD in my name intact.
I received my AOR on 4th Dec 2016

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GDhill said:
Hi
I had raised proof of funds by selling gold gifted by my mother for which I had submitted receipts in my application as explanation for sudden deposit in my account.
However after ailing and in receiving AOR I had moved money from my bank account to fixed deposit linked to the account whose statement I had submitted in my application. However as the FD was opened after submitting my profile I did not give the FD account number. If the VO checks with the bank then will it look into accounts like linked to my bank account to assess my net assets or just the principal accounts.
If they have doubts or not satisfied with banks reply then will they contact me for updated statement.
What should I do
I have the FD in my name intact.
I received my AOR on 4th Dec 2016
Banks will not disclose your bank information to IRCC.

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
hi, i have got a question regarding bank letter. I deposited a big amount of money on my account 45 days ago. It's actually came from my sister as i owe that money from her and she sent the money through bank transfer. What documents needed to be shown for this sudden big transaction on my bank letter ?

KRahman

Star Member
Aug 28, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-04-2017
AOR Received.
21-04-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
DelPiero07 said:
Self declaration stating that the funds are a gift and not a loan + proof of transfer.
Thanks man! Should i get a gift deed just to be on the safe side ?

nv0411

Dec 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-O
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05 Dec 2016
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05 Dec 2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
None
Passport Req..
10 Mar 2017
VISA ISSUED...
24 Mar 2017
Nomi12344 said:
Are you sure our bank can not disclose our bank information to IRCC. As they have rights.
It is against the law to disclose that info to any one other than a law enforcement agency.

omesanni

Star Member
Dec 31, 2016
Hi,

Is it a problem if too much time has elapsed from when u get a document to when u eventually submit it as per ITA request. So for example, I have two bank accounts - one in Nigeria and the other in the UK. Now, if I get the bank letter for the Nigerian one today and say the bank letter for the UK account eventually gets to me in Nigeria one month later, would that be a problem?

I am worried some documents will take longer than others to get and I don't know if the fact that too much time elapses between getting a document and submitting it would be a detriment to someone's application

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
omesanni said:
Hi,

Is it a problem if too much time has elapsed from when u get a document to when u eventually submit it as per ITA request. So for example, I have two bank accounts - one in Nigeria and the other in the UK. Now, if I get the bank letter for the Nigerian one today and say the bank letter for the UK account eventually gets to me in Nigeria one month later, would that be a problem?

I am worried some documents will take longer than others to get and I don't know if the fact that too much time elapses between getting a document and submitting it would be a detriment to someone's application
try to get all bank docs closer to submission of application (within 2 weeks preferred). Wait for the one from UK, once it arrives, get one from the local bank.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
vishalg said:
try to get all bank docs closer to submission of application (within 2 weeks preferred). Wait for the one from UK, once it arrives, get one from the local bank.
or you can ask them to send you a scan copy and you can upload these docs before the hardcopy arrives to your place

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
Hi Vishalg,
I received ITA on 24th Feb and in process to submit.
I have doubts related to work section.
1st job: Sept 2004 to Jan 2006;
2nd job: Feb 2006 to Aug 2008;
3rd job: Sept 2008 to till now.
I have done Masters from Aug 2005 to Oct 2009. I have declared all this in EOI.
My question is:
1. Does education and job done simultaneously is accepted or not?
2. If not, Should I move my job history from Sept 2004 to August 2008 (first two jobs) into personal history only. I will put third job in Work history section, as max 3 years of work exp can be claimed after 2009 exp.
3. Should I write LOE for this movement of jobs from Work history to Personal history?
Kindly advice urgently

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
prabag said:
Hi Vishalg,
I received ITA on 24th Feb and in process to submit.
I have doubts related to work section.
1st job: Sept 2004 to Jan 2006;
2nd job: Feb 2006 to Aug 2008;
3rd job: Sept 2008 to till now.
I have done Masters from Aug 2005 to Oct 2009. I have declared all this in EOI.
My question is:
1. Does education and job done simultaneously is accepted or not?
2. If not, Should I move my job history from Sept 2004 to August 2008 (first two jobs) into personal history only. I will put third job in Work history section, as max 3 years of work exp can be claimed after 2009 exp.
3. Should I write LOE for this movement of jobs from Work history to Personal history?
Kindly advice urgently
Hi Prabag, answered this on another thread.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
vishalg said:
Hi Prabag, answered this on another thread.
Thank you Vishalg for your quick answer. I have some more query related to the same. Kind request to advice urgently.
Also I have not declared home loan, Is that OK?
Thanks in advance

Prabag

Judsywudsy

Star Member
May 13, 2016
Ok Thanks. Any experts can help?

cavemen said:
For the deposits that you have made for the last 3 months you need to show from where the money has come from and that it belongs to you.
I am not sure how you can go about with showing that its the child support money, do you have any document that proves that its child support money? I would request you to wait for some experts to comment on this .
Yes gift deed from your sister is good enough. No need to evaluate your car this will just add to complications