+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

dekey07

Sep 26, 2016
Was this done more than 6 months ago? If so it should be fine and if not, check if your mother can show the funds as 'gift deed'
Hope you have maintained the funds in your account for the said duration.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
I will be uploading details from 2 bank accounts (both have credit cards details on reference letter). I have another American Express credit card, it is difficult to get the outstanding balance stamped. Should i just upload the last statement (dated 28th Jan) and write an LOE or just leave this info all together.

babilon

Star Member
Feb 8, 2017
Hi all,
During the past two years, I have been selling stuff through Ebay. I transferred $1000 from my paypal account to my bank account three times during the past six months. Should I explain this in LOE and provide my paypal account summary to explain where that money came from? Thank you

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
babilon said:
Hi all,
During the past two years, I have been selling stuff through Ebay. I transferred $1000 from my paypal account to my bank account three times during the past six months. Should I explain this in LOE and provide my paypal account summary to explain where that money came from? Thank you
Better to explain those in the LOE.

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vishalg said:
I will be uploading details from 2 bank accounts (both have credit cards details on reference letter). I have another American Express credit card, it is difficult to get the outstanding balance stamped. Should i just upload the last statement (dated 28th Jan) and write an LOE or just leave this info all together.
You can do it, should be fine.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Stanlee said:
You need not submit Amex credit card details.
Thanks a lot for quick response.
Seniors like you in the forum make us more confident in filing our application.