AOR Received.
16-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
16-03-2016
Get a bankers confirmation letter. If the bank is refusing to give u the letter, than ask then to give u a rejection letter. Also get ur 6 months bank statement stamped and signed by the bank. Write a letter to CIC explaining ur situation and submit it.

jhaedin

May 22, 2015
Hi Asivad!
I just want to ask regarding on proof of fund. I input 5k on my EE application. I am under CEC program and also i got an ITA.
I have less 5k on my account so is it ok to input 0 fund on the question under proof of fund? after the ITA? I am worried that
they may affect my application.What is the best thing to do? My second question is when is the proper time to request for Bank statement?
After ITA or during the application.
Thank you in advance :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jhaedin said:
Hi Asivad!
I just want to ask regarding on proof of fund. I input 5k on my EE application. I am under CEC program and also i got an ITA.
I have less 5k on my account so is it ok to input 0 fund on the question under proof of fund? after the ITA? I am worried that
they may affect my application.What is the best thing to do? My second question is when is the proper time to request for Bank statement?
After ITA or during the application.
Thank you in advance :)
If you qualify under CEC, you are not require to showcase POF. You can choose to let it show 5k or edit that to zero in your post ITA application.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Asivad and all, my mother has agreed to give/deposit money to my bank account as my proof of funds for PEI nomination. This money is not borrowed but will surely be a large deposit in my account. How can I justify that this money is not borrowed but actually given to me? Can I attach a written affidavit from my mom, family businesses, or the deposit slip? thank you

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
Hi Asivad and all, my mother has agreed to give/deposit money to my bank account as my proof of funds for PEI nomination. This money is not borrowed but will surely be a large deposit in my account. How can I justify that this money is not borrowed but actually given to me? Can I attach a written affidavit from my mom, family businesses, or the deposit slip? thank you
Along with the bank certificate/statement, upload a signed self-declaration from your mother that this transaction (include all transaction details) is a gift not a loan hence need not be returned to them at any point in time. That would suffice.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
Along with the bank certificate/statement, upload a signed self-declaration from your mother that this transaction (include all transaction details) is a gift not a loan hence need not be returned to them at any point in time. That would suffice.

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
thank you champ, is it OK to provide only a bank certificate which normally shows only the balance, ADB, and date opened? Or it has to be a bank statement (for the past four months?) showing all my withdrawals and deposits (unemployed for a while so no deposits really). btw, this is just for provincial application, no ita yet.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
thank you champ, is it OK to provide only a bank certificate which normally shows only the balance, ADB, and date opened? Or it has to be a bank statement (for the past four months?) showing all my withdrawals and deposits (unemployed for a while so no deposits really). btw, this is just for provincial application, no ita yet.
Some provinces have their own criteria so follow those accordingly. Normally, a bank letter showing the balance and account opening date would suffice along with that self-declaration. If the province specifically asks for transaction history over 6 months, you will have to get those from your bank (duly signed and stamped).

JonesM

Star Member
Jun 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Asivad Anac said:
Some provinces have their own criteria so follow those accordingly. Normally, a bank letter showing the balance and account opening date would suffice along with that self-declaration. If the province specifically asks for transaction history over 6 months, you will have to get those from your bank (duly signed and stamped).
tks again! On their Express Entry form they require me to complete:

5. Settlement of Funds
Proof of settlement funds available, per the minimum guidelines of the stream you are applying through (i will be applying under Skilled Worker Stream. This stream has the same requirements as the Federal Skilled Worker)

I presume a bank letter showing the balance would suffice? I really don't want them to see a lot of withdrawals on transcript. :)

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JonesM said:
tks again! On their Express Entry form they require me to complete:

5. Settlement of Funds
Proof of settlement funds available, per the minimum guidelines of the stream you are applying through (i will be applying under Skilled Worker Stream. This stream has the same requirements as the Federal Skilled Worker)

I presume a bank letter showing the balance would suffice? I really don't want them to see a lot of withdrawals on transcript. :)
That should do. Doesn't appear as if they are asking for transaction details for the last 6 months.

gorot2

Jun 11, 2015
dollcie said:
Get a bankers confirmation letter. If the bank is refusing to give u the letter, than ask then to give u a rejection letter. Also get ur 6 months bank statement stamped and signed by the bank. Write a letter to CIC explaining ur situation and submit it.
Hi dollcie ,

Thank you very much for your reply, but do you know anyone that has tried this alternative method of stamped bank statements for their PR express entry application and been successful ? Reason i am abit worried is because I called CIC call centre yesterday and the agent still referred me back to the letter which I clearly stated to him banks in my country of residence don't issue those kind of letters.

ibajaj

Feb 17, 2013
Hii Everybody,

The question and problem I am facing is : We are 3 members (me,my wife and daughter) who are applying for express entry. Funds we have are more than 20000 CAD$. Now,these funds are in name of me, wife and daughter. Is It acceptable because 3 of us are applying for PR?

Also,I am able to get balance certificates from banks but none of the banks mentioned average balance for last 6 months in it. Is it Ok?
Though I got C/A (Chartered accountant) report to calculate average balance for last 6 months. Would it work?

Regards,
ibajaj

happy Canada 2015

Star Member
Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09-Feb-2016
Passport Req..
12 May 2016
Hi experts, I have a question for you guys

What about if some one qualify for CEC with less than 400 points and got approval by a provincial nomination, Is he/she still has to show the proof of fund to CIC after getting ITA. I mean ($11000) with their application.

Thanks.

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
happy Canada 2015 said:
Hi experts, I have a question for you guys

What about if some one qualify for CEC with less than 400 points and got approval by a provincial nomination, Is he/she still has to show the proof of fund to CIC after getting ITA. I mean ($11000) with their application.

Thanks.
If you qualify for CEC, you are exempted from showing POF.

Miumiu

Aug 12, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Asivad Anac said:
That should do. Doesn't appear as if they are asking for transaction details for the last 6 months.
Hi may i ask, what i provided are five fixed deposit accounts under my own name, which were created during the years from 2010 to 2014. The last deposit was made a year ago, in August 2014.

I saved up some of the money myself (I only graduated in 2012 and started working in 2013), some of the money was given to me by my parents over the years.

Should i worry????? Are they gonna suspect that how i could save up this amount since I only worked for two-years after graduation.

Im applying under FSW with my husband. No children.