+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Arjun1111

Nov 20, 2016
Thanks, appreciate your quick response. Do I upload this explaination letter in proof of funds section or in the explanation letter section?? Will the system allow me to move forward if I don't upload anything in POF section?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Arjun1111 said:
Thanks, appreciate your quick response. Do I upload this explaination letter in proof of funds section or in the explanation letter section?? Will the system allow me to move forward if I don't upload anything in POF section?
In the POF section. You won't be able to submit your application if you haven't uploaded something in all the mandatory placeholders.

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
People would you help me? I have got pof from my bank but in that the average balance over the past 6 months is not written. It has debit and credit and ownership data and the date of opening the account, though.
Do you think it will cause any problems for me?

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
mohsenfar said:
People would you help me? I have got pof from my bank but in that the average balance over the past 6 months is not written. It has debit and credit and ownership data and the date of opening the account, though.
Do you think it will cause any problems for me?
Provide 6 months of statements as well

mohsenfar

Star Member
Sep 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
18/01/2017
Passport Req..
10/03/17
kryt0n said:
Provide 6 months of statements as well
What do you mean by statements? What are included in statements?

Asivad Anac

VIP Member
May 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mohsenfar said:
What do you mean by statements? What are included in statements?
Bank statements for the last 6 months showing all credit and debit activities. Make sure that said statements are printed on bank stationery and sealed/signed by authorized representatives at your bank.

Ajaychhabra79

Dec 24, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 mar 2017
AOR Received.
3 mar 2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
How much funds, a family size of 3
i.e couple and one 7 years old kid, will
they need to show.
Can we claim funds invested in business
in which u r parnter

shan83

Sep 10, 2016
Dear senior

Please advise regarding Assets i have 2 bedroom flat on may name on mortgage for 24 years in uae and i paid 30% worth till now should i show it will be positive impact or negative as cic for immigration.

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
shan83 said:
Dear senior

Please advise regarding Assets i have 2 bedroom flat on may name on mortgage for 24 years in uae and i paid 30% worth till now should i show it will be positive impact or negative as cic for immigration.
No need to show mortgage details.

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ajaychhabra79 said:
How much funds, a family size of 3
i.e couple and one 7 years old kid, will
they need to show.
Can we claim funds invested in business
in which u r parnter
$18,617 and no, the funds have to be liquid.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
vaibhav007us said:
How does CIC compute the average of funds for 6 months? Is there are set mechanism?
It is not known or published as to how CIC calculates average balance for 6 months.

If you are looking to calculate the average balance, there are multiple ways of calculating it.
1. Average of monthly closing balance - Take the sum of closing balance of last 6 months and divide it by 6, you will get the average 6 month balance.
2. Average of sum of averages of monthly balance - Take the closing balance of each day in the month and divide it by 30 to arrive at the average monthly balance for each month. Divide the sum of averages of each month by 6 to arrive at average 6 month balance.

liamng91

Nov 12, 2016
Hi expert,

im with TD bank in Canada.
I've come to the branch to request POF, what they provided me was
1) Your personal assessment - which has my balances for checking account and liabilities (credit card, etc)
2) Customer account confirmation - which is to confirm i've been the customers for more than 3 years

is that good enough?

Please advise, or if anyone has experiences in getting this done with TD. Please advise !

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
liamng91 said:
Hi expert,

im with TD bank in Canada.
I've come to the branch to request POF, what they provided me was
1) Your personal assessment - which has my balances for checking account and liabilities (credit card, etc)
2) Customer account confirmation - which is to confirm i've been the customers for more than 3 years

is that good enough?

Please advise, or if anyone has experiences in getting this done with TD. Please advise !
Since the letter mentions only your current balance for each account, you will need to submit 6 months bank statements as well.