+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
In short,
On my gift deed my saving account is mentioned, but on bank letter only my FD account will be mentioned , does it cause any problem?

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Help pls,

If I have INR 600000 in my PF, then how much amount should I mention in the field “how much fund will u bring to Canada”

Should I mention 100% of PF or any certain % of total PF

thepr

Jul 23, 2019
I have a question all experts here -
I was in US earlier, so have an account with Bank of America. Since I needed the Balance Certificate + Statements from them, so the best way for me (being in India now) was to call on the customer care and request for these things. I was informed that the documents that they would be sending will not have any signature or bank seal because it was request over phone and not in person.

So, I got statements + balance letter on a standard printout of BofA but without any Bank Seal or Bank official signature.

So, will that be ok? or should I get that notarized/attested here in India? Anything else that can be done in this case?
Hi "quest4pr". I am having a similar issue. Can you let me know how did it go for you with reference to proof of funds? Thank you

Deej

May 29, 2019
Hello All,

I have three years of work experience when I am filing the express entry profile, I combined all these three years into NOC 2173 which is Software Engineers. Later, I have received ITA.

1. ) when I started getting my experience letters from Employers I found that there is a mismatch in the NOC Codes that I gave.
to explain in detail:
2014 - 2015 falls under different NOC Code
2015 - 2016 falls under a different NOC Code
2017 - Present falls under a different NOC Code. So now I have three different NOC Codes whereas in my EE profile I just put NOC 2173 for all my jobs.

2. ) I am a student in F1-Visa, as part of my master's program, I did 6 months internship and I got credit towards my degree. Immediately I got an offer in the same company as a full time employee and I worked for a year. So when I am reporting this in EE profile I aggregated and mentioned my experience in that specific company as 1year 6 months. But my title during my internship was "Developer Intern" and my title during full-time was "Solution Engineer". In my e-APR should my remove my internship experience? or is it okay to keep it ?

I am thinking to change my NOCs in my e-APR and write an LOE for all these things. Will my case be considered as misrepresentation and be banned? Is it good to proceed and submit my application?

I know I screwed up big time, please let me know your suggestions.

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi all,
I have 2 accounts in a bank.
1. FD account —> showing all POF in it
2. Saving account —> just maintaining minimum balance

Should I mention only FD account in POF or both accounts?
Tia

Waqasfarooq

Jul 25, 2019
Hello experts,
Please guide me the best way to provide the proof of funds as my bank account do not have regular transactions.
My transactions are like weekly or monthly. Now if i put 2 million in my account for the statement which i will attach for PR application, do they ask about the proof of money??

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello guys,

My CRS score is 483 and awaiting ITA from the next draw.
I was wondering for the POF if I sell my car for 8000USD and deposit that to my account would that be a problem.
If not then what documents do I need.
Please do help me out.
Thank you in advance.
You would need proof that you got money by selling your car.

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
Hello Guys,

A quick question:

My wife is primary applicant and i am secondary. I am transferring 12 lacs from my saving account in her saving account. Does she need to show any additional document such as gift deed etc, OR we are good here?

Please reply and thanks in advance.

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hello Guys,

A quick question:

My wife is primary applicant and i am secondary. I am transferring 12 lacs from my saving account in her saving account. Does she need to show any additional document such as gift deed etc, OR we are good here?

Please reply and thanks in advance.
If yours is a joint application you didn't need to transfer funds. You could have shown your bank account. You don't need gift deed but just mention you transferred money in LOE.

Sreedev83

Apr 9, 2019
Hi..does anybody know if the fixed deposits from NBFC’s (non banking financial corporation) are accepted as proof of fund?

shivarora

Jun 27, 2019
If yours is a joint application you didn't need to transfer funds. You could have shown your bank account. You don't need gift deed but just mention you transferred money in LOE.
i have not transferred yet but plan to. So, 1) should i transfer and explain in LOE
2) or just obtain proof of funds from my bank and explain in LOE that i am secondary applicant and funds are available immediately to my wife?

Rubesh04

Feb 5, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi All,

Recently I had a cheque deposit of 50,000 INR into my account, the next day I opened an FD with that amount. Is it required to show the source of funds for this? It was my savings which I kept in mom's account.

Since it is not a huge transaction still is it required to show the source for this fund as i opened a Fixed deposit with this?

Amreeta

Star Member
Jan 5, 2019
Hi, i have shown 60% of POF through 2 FDs. They are of 6 months and 9 months terms but Auto renewal.
In the letter from bank, it is NOT mentioned that these FDs can be liquidated anytime.
I am seeing that many people are getting RR due to their FD. I m worried.. Any suggestions what to do now??

Priya801

Star Member
Jul 15, 2019
Hi, i have shown 60% of POF through 2 FDs. They are of 6 months and 9 months terms but Auto renewal.
In the letter from bank, it is NOT mentioned that these FDs can be liquidated anytime.
I am seeing that many people are getting RR due to their FD. I m worried.. Any suggestions what to do now??
What is RR