NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Hi everyone,

My POF is my bank statement as the bank isn't issuing any special letter as such but the statement is stamped and signed.

Do we also need to mention the money equivalence in CAD currency? seperate cover letter of self declaration or detail in LOE?

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Hi everyone,

My POF is my bank statement as the bank isn't issuing any special letter as such but the statement is stamped and signed.

Do we also need to mention the money equivalence in CAD currency? seperate cover letter of self declaration or detail in LOE?
Ask your bank to give you balance maintain letter in it they will write your name. account no, account opening date and ask for bank statement.
No you don't need to mention money in CAD.

Thanks

Roshan

Star Member
May 5, 2013
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
23-11-2017
AOR Received.
23-11-2017
VISA ISSUED...
20-12-2017
Ask your bank to give you balance maintain letter in it they will write your name. account no, account opening date and ask for bank statement.
No you don't need to mention money in CAD.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply. They refuse to give any 'letter'....but the account statement has all details and fulfills the requirements mentioned on the CIC website for POF.

My only worry is regarding mentioning the amount equivalence in CAD.

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Thanks for the reply. They refuse to give any 'letter'....but the account statement has all details and fulfills the requirements mentioned on the CIC website for POF.

May be they have any specific policy. Ask you bank to give "Account Maintenance Certificate". If they refused to do so.Upload your bank statement and describe it in LOE that your bank has no policy to issue any letter.

No need to mention any amount in CAD as it is not asked (Seniors may guide better). CIC is only concerned about the required amount or its equivalent money.

Regards

Reactions: Roshan

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Thank you so much but one thing in confusing, During creation of EE profiles I mentioned her education as full time, and now after ITA if it is changed to part time, won't it create problems?

Regards
After ITA, only mention what you can prove with the supporting document. I think if your overall score is above the minimum Score of the ITA draw then They wont bother. But still if they raise a query, you may explain to them that you put it by mistake.

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
In one part of filling your profile post ITA they ask you to fill where you traveled in the past years or something like that, to be listed from the most recent. For some reason i fill them the other way around from the least recent. Does it matter or do i have repeat the whole thing?
If you have not yet submitted. Better change it and do it the way they ask.

Reactions: Steveleb123

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
If a document is missing will cic contact you to provide the details or will they reject you right away. How do things work after you submit your documents and pay fees.

In the process of collecting my documents.
The basic rule is to provide them maximum supports available. if any document is missing, Explain in the LoE. but look for critical documents like experience certificates / Bank Statements/ Police Certificates etc. They may reject it straight away without even asking.

Make your case as convinient for the visa officer as you can.

Reactions: Steveleb123

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017

May be they have any specific policy. Ask you bank to give "Account Maintenance Certificate". If they refused to do so.Upload your bank statement and describe it in LOE that your bank has no policy to issue any letter.

No need to mention any amount in CAD as it is not asked (Seniors may guide better). CIC is only concerned about the required amount or its equivalent money.

Regards

If the bank refuse to give any letter than you can attach the original letter that you got at the time of opening of account if available.
But in any case Its very strange that the bank has refused to give you a balance confirmation with account opening date and type of account etc.

they will not give you past history of the balance. that should be traced through bank statement but they should give you As of Balance.

In the worst case scenario explain this in LoE but I would recommend to get this letter as its very crucial.

Balance in CAD is not required but make sure that you keep a safe cushion between the minimum funds required and the balance available for any fluctuations in exchange rates.

Reactions: Roshan

rahulgupta45

Sep 12, 2017
Need some clarification regarding the Sufficient Proof Of Funds.

Fact - My Wife is the Primary Applicant having 428 Points. She is having no Loans and Liabilities. Her Assets Comprises of FDs, Bank Balance, Mutual Funds, PF which is sufficient for the funds requirement of family of 4 of 25000 CAD.

Question - I am the Secondary Applicant. My Loans Liability comprises of Home Loan and Car Loan of 50,000 CAD. Will these liabilities will affect the POF requirement in our EE Profile?

Regards

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
After ITA, only mention what you can prove with the supporting document. I think if your overall score is above the minimum Score of the ITA draw then They wont bother. But still if they raise a query, you may explain to them that you put it by mistake.
Draw was finished at 438 and I have 470 score. I mentioned her education full time because she was full time student in the evening section of the university. There were two sessions one was of morning and other was of evening. Right after her job she straight went to university for her education. There are many universities in Pakistan having morning and evening sessions. So in this case what to do?

Regards

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Draw was finished at 438 and I have 470 score. I mentioned her education full time because she was full time student in the evening section of the university. There were two sessions one was of morning and other was of evening. Right after her job she straight went to university for her education. There are many universities in Pakistan having morning and evening sessions. So in this case what to do?

Regards
Evening education will be considered as part time since she was doing a full time job along with .. either the job will be full time or the education.. both at the same time cant ..

So mention education as part time.. in any case, if she has already completed the degree then whether it was part time or full time wont matter.. however part time or full time job has different points .. so its impt that you get the experience letter for full time job ie atleast 40 hours per week.

I think the education thing will not affect ur score so what u mentioned in ur EE profile will not affect much .. if they raise a query later, u can explain to them that it was a mistake.

Remember cic asks you how many FULL years of education you have for that degree .. so show a reasonable figure for no of years which should be less then the actual tenure of the evening program

Reactions: Hasan Raza Awan

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Evening education will be considered as part time since she was doing a full time job along with .. either the job will be full time or the education.. both at the same time cant ..

So mention education as part time.. in any case, if she has already completed the degree then whether it was part time or full time wont matter.. however part time or full time job has different points .. so its impt that you get the experience letter for full time job ie atleast 40 hours per week.

I think the education thing will not affect ur score so what u mentioned in ur EE profile will not affect much .. if they raise a query later, u can explain to them that it was a mistake.

Remember cic asks you how many FULL years of education you have for that degree .. so show a reasonable figure for no of years which should be less then the actual tenure of the evening program
She completed her that education on behalf of which she was considered as respective NOC before her job, During her job she has completed her other educations.
It is written on her experience letter " Full time permanent employee"..

On CIC form filling section it is elaborated that Full time study is equal to 15 hours per week. and in evening it was 3 hours per day and from Monday to Friday 3*5=15 hours.

Yes you are right it can be explained in further query or LOE. What your suggest?

One thing more, Where to upload IELTS and WES report in upload section as there is no other column for these things ??

Regards

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
She completed her that education on behalf of which she was considered as respective NOC before her job, During her job she has completed her other educations.
It is written on her experience letter " Full time permanent employee"..

On CIC form filling section it is elaborated that Full time study is equal to 15 hours per week. and in evening it was 3 hours per day and from Monday to Friday 3*5=15 hours.

Yes you are right it can be explained in further query or LOE. What your suggest?

One thing more, Where to upload IELTS and WES report in upload section as there is no other column for these things ??

Regards
Yes, Its always good to explain any ambiguity in the LoE.

Ideally there is no need to attach WES or IELTS report since you'll give them the reference number.
but you can attach them in 1 pdf alongwith the educational documents.

Reactions: Hasan Raza Awan

Hasan Raza Awan

Star Member
Jul 10, 2017
Yes, Its always good to explain any ambiguity in the LoE.

Ideally there is no need to attach WES or IELTS report since you'll give them the reference number.
but you can attach them in 1 pdf alongwith the educational documents.
Ok thanks a ton. I will attach both of them with educational details.
One thing more. How documents be arranged,
Higher to lower or lower to higher degree
or
Most recent to older or older to most recent?

Regards

tichupichu

Star Member
Jun 6, 2017
Need some clarification regarding the Sufficient Proof Of Funds.

Fact - My Wife is the Primary Applicant having 428 Points. She is having no Loans and Liabilities. Her Assets Comprises of FDs, Bank Balance, Mutual Funds, PF which is sufficient for the funds requirement of family of 4 of 25000 CAD.

Question - I am the Secondary Applicant. My Loans Liability comprises of Home Loan and Car Loan of 50,000 CAD. Will these liabilities will affect the POF requirement in our EE Profile?

Regards
Ideally it should not since you are not required to submit your bank statement and other financial information.