+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds (Express Entry)

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
babilon said:
Thank you vishalg +1.
Also, one more question: Is this gift deed a notarized form?
yes, it is notarized. You can find the format in the forum or on Google search alter actively you can get it from notary as well.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
vishalg said:
Gift Deed is required from father not spouse.
I have an FD(multiple)(in India) which will be enough(together) for the requirement for 2 persons migrating.

what else do you think i will need.

also one of the FD is for a term of 10 years, 4 years over 6 more to go, but breakable. The documents says 10 years.
will this be a problem...

do i need to show that i don't have any dues with any lone or facilities with the banks?

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Abby Alex said:
I have an FD(multiple)(in India) which will be enough(together) for the requirement for 2 persons migrating.

what else do you think i will need.

also one of the FD is for a term of 10 years, 4 years over 6 more to go, but breakable. The documents says 10 years.
will this be a problem...

do i need to show that i don't have any dues with any lone or facilities with the banks?
FDs are acceptable. There have been cases where people have just uploaded the FD certificates and got PPR. Try getting a letter with all details but if you don't get it with all details don't worry much about it.

Abby Alex

Star Member
Feb 14, 2017
vishalg said:
FDs are acceptable. There have been cases where people have just uploaded the FD certificates and got PPR. Try getting a letter with all details but if you don't get it with all details don't worry much about it.
thank you :)

Mat_M

Mar 28, 2017
vibhu1989 said:
Could you support increase in balance by documents such as pay slip or others. If that is the case or anything like that, it would remove any doubt.
I can provide a letter from my university (my offer letter dating back to 2 years ago) indicating that I got about $16,500 in scholarship last January. Do you think this along with a letter from bank indicating my average balance for the past 6 months and my current balance will be sufficient?

Mat_M

Mar 28, 2017
astralsource said:
There is a big difference between your monthly amounts. How will you explain for example a rise from 10,500 to 19.500? Do you have salary income? It would be suspicious to CIC so they might ask an explanation. Point is you dont have a big difference in the amounts meaning there was no large sum of money deposited at once. And you have that. I would wait as long as I can to at least have a start month with 8,000.
I can provide a letter from my university (my offer letter dating back to 2 years ago) indicating that I got about $16,500 in scholarship last January. Do you think this along with a letter from bank indicating my average balance for the past 6 months and my current balance will be sufficient?

simranbharti

Aug 16, 2015
Hi guys, I have a related question as well.
while creating my express entry profile, what should I put in how much money I am bringing into Canada?
I have a valid job offer and It doesnt apply to me, yet it asks me to fill in the amount.

please help

Maverick28

VIP Member
Feb 5, 2017
Canada
simranbharti said:
Hi guys, I have a related question as well.
while creating my express entry profile, what should I put in how much money I am bringing into Canada?
I have a valid job offer and It doesnt apply to me, yet it asks me to fill in the amount.

please help
Fill any amount more than $12,164.

astralsource

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2016
Croatia
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa, ON
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
Mat_M said:
If its visible on your account history that it is a scholarship then you wont have any problem, the source of the money should be clear.

kukreja.vijayk

Apr 21, 2017
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23-Apr-17
Guys, need your assistance. I'm a Pakistani national and currently working in Saudi Arabia.

I have taken personal loan from Saudi Arabia and remitted to Pakistan to co-invest in my father business and I don't maintain any bank balance as I mostly remit my funds to Pakistan very quickly and keep on co-investing with my father. None of these investments are under my name in any means. Those all are in the name of my father. Since the CIC requires the no liability and bank balance certificate including current balance and average last 6 months balance. How I should handle this problem. There is no problem to transfer the money from my father bank account to my bank account in Pakistan any day, may be today as well. I need special support on this from you champs. So would that suffice to transfer the amount now and show the current bank balance, however, the average balance for the last six months wouldn't show much of balance? Should I consult with the expert consultants or lawyers for immigration and get their professional advice? Please note that I do have a money trial, i.e. I remitted the funds from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan in my father account and he has been maintained good sum of balance in that account. Should I take the risk and write the proper LOE to explain this situation? What are the options. I'm just brain storming to reach to the best solution.

softwaretesting

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kukreja.vijayk said:
Guys, need your assistance. I'm a Pakistani national and currently working in Saudi Arabia.

I have taken personal loan from Saudi Arabia and remitted to Pakistan to co-invest in my father business and I don't maintain any bank balance as I mostly remit my funds to Pakistan very quickly and keep on co-investing with my father. None of these investments are under my name in any means. Those all are in the name of my father. Since the CIC requires the no liability and bank balance certificate including current balance and average last 6 months balance. How I should handle this problem. There is no problem to transfer the money from my father bank account to my bank account in Pakistan any day, may be today as well. I need special support on this from you champs. So would that suffice to transfer the amount now and show the current bank balance, however, the average balance for the last six months wouldn't show much of balance? Should I consult with the expert consultants or lawyers for immigration and get their professional advice? Please note that I do have a money trial, i.e. I remitted the funds from Saudi Arabia to Pakistan in my father account and he has been maintained good sum of balance in that account. Should I take the risk and write the proper LOE to explain this situation? What are the options. I'm just brain storming to reach to the best solution.
Get it transferred to your account & get gift deed from your father.

april_itaapp

Apr 22, 2017
Hello everyone,

I received an ITA in April and now trying to complete some of the procedures before submitting my application. I have read much of this forum and I have a question regarding proof of funds.

Our application: me (primary), my wife (dependent), our daughter (dependent)
our current bank account: empty :)

we will sell our car (which is registered to my wife's name) and put that money into my account. The transfer will possibly be made to my account and the amount is more than enough (~25K CAD). We also have some money that we keep in cash at home (3~4K CAD). We will deposit this amount to the bank but I'm not sure how to show it.

Will I need to submit the notarized sales evidence for our car or just simply type in that we sold it?

Do I need a notarized consent from my wife for the funds that's going to be transferred to my account from someone else's account?

Or is it just easier to open up a shared bank account with my wife and put all the funds into it, and then get a consent from my wife?

Thanks in advance for your support.

abhishekasu

Star Member
Sep 9, 2016
Maverick28 said:
If you are the primary applicant, you can land first without spouse and kids. But you will have to complete the landing procedure first.
Even if I use my Spouse bank balance to show as proof of fund, I can land alone?
Also, what do you mean by have to complete the landing procedure first?

kaushalyap

Star Member
Dec 23, 2016
april_itaapp said:
Hello everyone,

I received an ITA in April and now trying to complete some of the procedures before submitting my application. I have read much of this forum and I have a question regarding proof of funds.

Our application: me (primary), my wife (dependent), our daughter (dependent)
our current bank account: empty :)

we will sell our car (which is registered to my wife's name) and put that money into my account. The transfer will possibly be made to my account and the amount is more than enough (~25K CAD). We also have some money that we keep in cash at home (3~4K CAD). We will deposit this amount to the bank but I'm not sure how to show it.

Will I need to submit the notarized sales evidence for our car or just simply type in that we sold it?

Do I need a notarized consent from my wife for the funds that's going to be transferred to my account from someone else's account?

Or is it just easier to open up a shared bank account with my wife and put all the funds into it, and then get a consent from my wife?

Thanks in advance for your support.
for the amount you have in cash. Give it to the buyer of your car and ask him to pay it along with the sale value. Did you get it?