16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Thanks Vishalg,

The savings account is in South Africa where i reside now(the first account)

The FD is attached to my old account in my home country,since the balance there is low my brother intend to burrow me the money to open the FD

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Realme said:
Thanks Vishalg,

The savings account is in South Africa where i reside now(the first account)

The FD is attached to my old account in my home country,since the balance there is low my brother intend to burrow me the money to open the FD
if you are receiving the funds from your brother, you need to get a gift deed also.

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Alright,

What documents do i need to attach as gift deed?

will the amount stated as gift deed not raise any alarm

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Realme said:
Alright,

What documents do i need to attach as gift deed?

will the amount stated as gift deed not raise any alarm
Self-declaration from whoever is giving you the money that such money is a gift and not a loan + proof of transfer.

Realme

Star Member
Feb 22, 2017
nigeria
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
16-05-2017
AOR Received.
16-05-2017
IELTS Request
upfront
File Transfer...
IP1-29-06-2017
Hi Vishalg,

Do you know anyone who used a gift deed and received PR?

My current employment is a two years contract that will end in July.At the end of which i am entitle to gratuity worth 17000CAD.

Can i include the gratuity in my current employer reference letter?will it be a plus

Can the gratuity serve the purpose of additional funds?if i get a letter on letter head from my employer stating the gratuity and also attach my contract letter.

Am sorry for asking so many questions.
Thanks

kevinmanojkumar1990

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Hi guys, is it enough that i get a letter from my bank stating my current balance??or shoukd i attach bank statements for 6 months....to be fair i arranged 50percent of the funds in the last 2 weeks and the rest have been in my acct...pls advice...

DelPiero07

VIP Member
Oct 2, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
Hi guys, is it enough that i get a letter from my bank stating my current balance??or shoukd i attach bank statements for 6 months....to be fair i arranged 50percent of the funds in the last 2 weeks and the rest have been in my acct...pls advice...
No. It must also state your average balance for the past 6 months, if such isn't the case you must provide bank statements of the past 6 months.

rafabr

Mar 13, 2017
São Paulo - Brazil
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-10-2016
AOR Received.
10-03-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
21/02/2017
kevinmanojkumar1990 said:
They might ask you for bank statements of the past 6 or even 12 months. But if you can prove that these funds are work related or it was yours and not given by a third party, it shouldn't be a problem.

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
Hi,

Need a quick advice -

I have received funds from my mother and got a Gift Deed for the same. However, I just noticed that my mother's last name on her bank statement is different than my passport. Do I need to attached an affidavit upfront for "One and the Same Person" or should I wait for Immigration officer to ask for the same?

Thanks in advance!
MP

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
goyal.maninder said:
Hi,

Need a quick advice -

I have received funds from my mother and got a Gift Deed for the same. However, I just noticed that my mother's last name on her bank statement is different than my passport. Do I need to attached an affidavit upfront for "One and the Same Person" or should I wait for Immigration officer to ask for the same?

Thanks in advance!
MP
I don't think an affidavit will be required. You can just mention it using LOE. Take other's opinion as well.

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
Realme said:
Hi Vishalg,

Do you know anyone who used a gift deed and received PR?

My current employment is a two years contract that will end in July.At the end of which i am entitle to gratuity worth 17000CAD.

Can i include the gratuity in my current employer reference letter?will it be a plus

Can the gratuity serve the purpose of additional funds?if i get a letter on letter head from my employer stating the gratuity and also attach my contract letter.

Am sorry for asking so many questions.
Thanks
I have not heard about anyone using their gratuity as there are so many terms and conditions associated with it. For example,
1. if you leave or made to leave before the contract, would you still be eligible for that amount?
2.Nature of taxes applicable and what would be the final amount.
If your answer is yes to 1 then you can go ahead with letter from the employer and with the final figure mentioned in the letter.
There could be other questions/queries applicable to this situation, which I am not aware of.
Seek other's opinion as well.

goyal.maninder

Feb 13, 2017
goyal.maninder said:
Hi,

Need a quick advice -

Thanks in advance!
MP
Thanks Vishalg.

Can anyone else confirm the same please?

Really appreciate your help.

facuvk

Jan 17, 2017
Hi! Hope someone can enlighten me about an issue I just came across:

I plan to apply for EE while on visitor visa in Canada (not smart move, I know). I have all my savings (just the amount I need as POF) with me on a Canadian bank account (Scotiabank). The issue is that the account includes my girlfriend name as she is Canadian and was able to open an account here.

I can provide 3 months of statements on Scotiabank (with my girlfriend name shared the account) + 3 previous month of my bank back home where my savings were before my arrival to Canada.

PS: My parents can provide me some money. Is it possible to use it as valid POF if deposit in my account?

I know if a tough one. Hope someone can help me!

kryt0n

VIP Member
Sep 30, 2014
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-03-2017
Passport Req..
11-07-2017
facuvk said:
Hi! Hope someone can enlighten me about an issue I just came across:

I plan to apply for EE while on visitor visa in Canada (not smart move, I know). I have all my savings (just the amount I need as POF) with me on a Canadian bank account (Scotiabank). The issue is that the account includes my girlfriend name as she is Canadian and was able to open an account here.

I can provide 3 months of statements on Scotiabank (with my girlfriend name shared the account) + 3 previous month of my bank back home where my savings were before my arrival to Canada.

PS: My parents can provide me some money. Is it possible to use it as valid POF if deposit in my account?

I know if a tough one. Hope someone can help me!
Nothing tough about it.

From what I can see you had 3 months in your own name then moved the money to Canada bank and have 3 months of that.
Your parents giving you money is no problem as long as they write a gift deed.

When you submit your application just submit your previous statements and your current statements. Explain any huge lump of money with the gift deed.

prabag

Star Member
Feb 28, 2016
prabag said:
Thank you Vishalg for so quick reply.
Only affidavit need to attach. No need to attach Passport and marriage certificate?
Hi Vishalg,
1. For wife, I am only attaching affidavit in legal document under name change. Whether this affidavit should be form notary or government tehsil office?
2. I am not showing HDFC account statement as it is reflecting home loan, Is it OK? or Should I show HDFC account statement and add LOE mentioning home loan? Is it mandatory to show home loan or not required?
Kindly suggest.