+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds Documentation

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
I am supplying proof of funds from a Total of 4 accounts, and from my calculation the number of pages in my proof of funds document would be about 15.
Please is this unacceptable, is there a limit to how many pages are expected?

thevisawhisperer

Champion Member
Jun 10, 2020
West Coast
I don't suppose you could get a one-page letter from each institution stating the current balance and the date the account was opened, could you?
If you are uploading a 15-page document it will have to fit within the 4Mb maximum. There is no page limit for documentary evidence, per se.

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
I don't suppose you could get a one-page letter from each institution stating the current balance and the date the account was opened, could you?
If you are uploading a 15-page document it will have to fit within the 4Mb maximum. There is no page limit for documentary evidence, per se.
No i can't get a 1 page document. I tried to, but all the financial institutions i use said they have their own format for things like this. I think the particular letter format they all use, seems to be common amongst most banks/ financial institutions in my country, and this format doesn't contain as much detail as expected for the proof of funds letter, so i have to include my statements to support it.

EdmundDantes

Jan 27, 2020
Include them but use a software to reduce the size of each page if you have trouble going over the file size limit.
Hope you wouldn't mind if i ask you another question?
Must my POF letter be colored?
one of my financial institutions sent me a black and white letter would this be acceptable by CIC