+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds - CDN $0.5 million

jhutti

Aug 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bromac said:
Not entirely true, or should I say not precise enough. Not to repeat myself, but Manitoba provincial business immigration program requires only $150,000 investment and $350,000 net worth. Some designated accelerators for the federal Start-up immigration program require some percent of the equity of your business plus fee of $100k+. I think, Ontario business provincial program requires $3M investment plus creation of few Canadian jobs since it's more "expensive" and developed province. All these options don't come even close to $10M NET worth/investment as you claim.
Borac which designated accerlator is fine with 15 percent equity and 100k CAD fee. I am interested in it

bromac

May 3, 2015
jhutti said:
Borac which designated accerlator is fine with 15 percent equity and 100k CAD fee. I am interested in it
Can't disclose it. Visit the websites of the designated accelerators and on most of them there's info on how much equity they want (from 0% to 10%+) and what fee they charge (from none to several thousands CAD per month). Make sure you browse their websites well and dig that info up. Those accelerators that don't disclose this info publicly they're deciding on equity and fee on case by case basis, depending on the stage of your business, revenue, future projections, business plan, and many other factors.

Generally non-profit, government-backed-up accelerators take no equity and don't charge fee, but they don't take risk either, so they will vouch only for very lucrative, prospective and already developed start-ups. On the other hand for-profit accelerators will take risk but they will take equity from you and will charge you a fee to remedy the risk.

I hope this helps.