+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Funds Bank Letter Format

Nash's

May 16, 2019
Hi
I am sending my son to Canada fir an UG program. The program is a 5 year program, can I apply for a multi entry TRV?
What documents will I need (financial and non financial)? I will be visiting him not my husband, however, he will be sponsoring my expenses and my son’s too.

Rahustium

Oct 31, 2018
I faced the same problem I showed them the copy of their bank letter in letter head which I got from an immigration related post. Then they agreed. You can do the same.
Hey,

My account is in SBI and they asked me to send the last 6 month transaction statement generated online to their email id and they just attested that. There is no mention of the account opening date though and also it is not mentioned that I am free to use the money as I wish( I think as it is a savings account). Now is this format ok? I am not sure what kind of statements are accepted. Kindly help

BussyBaby

Star Member
Jul 13, 2020
Hello all,
Please clear my doubt . I have recieved ITA on 29 oct2018 . The bank accounts which i m using to show funds were opened 4 months ago. In one account I have FD of Rs 7lac nd in other I have Rs60th.. Is it mandatory to show the 6months old bank statement which is impossible to produce in my case.?
Please clear my query.
Hello, I hope you see this. How did you get this resolved please? what did you eventually submit? I am in a similar situation

Milasha

Jul 4, 2020
Hi ,

I have a joint account with my father and he is giving me the showmoney .
Is that to put that money under Fd and show as proof of fund do I need any further document

alka2378

Jul 8, 2019
Hi,
I am in Canada and holding bank account with HSBC, they issued proof of funds letter to me. how ever they refuse to include account numbers in the letter due to security reasons. Is it acceptable by IRCC?
I am planning to include T4 slip as well with the PR application.
Regards,
Alka

karinaroc

Nov 21, 2022
Hey,

My account is in SBI and they asked me to send the last 6 month transaction statement generated online to their email id and they just attested that. There is no mention of the account opening date though and also it is not mentioned that I am free to use the money as I wish( I think as it is a savings account). Now is this format ok? I am not sure what kind of statements are accepted. Kindly help
What did you do? It did work? My bank is a virtual bank and it's refusing to sign the letter that I wrote and sent to them. They sent the 6 month transaction.

Itzsamson

May 31, 2022
Please what are the documents I need for my proof of funds if I am being sponsored by my pastor that currently stays in canada

Jan 21, 2024
Hi ,

I have a joint account with my father and he is giving me the showmoney .
Is that to put that money under Fd and show as proof of fund do I need any further document
Hi, my situation is similar to yours.. Can you please tell me what you did and what was the outcome?