+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of funds at the time of profile creation for EE

MOARM

Aug 23, 2017
Hi,
My husband and I are about to submit our profile for the federal skilled workers program under express entry.I have a few queries regarding the proof of funds.
1) Can I show my fixed term deposits as proof of funds. The term deposit is for a year and will mature in April 2018 but it can be broken at any time before as well (My husband is the primary applicant).
2) We are two people who will be applying so need to show CAD 15312. Can we show multiple accounts tom meet our proof of funds criteria.They are either in my name, my husbands or joint.
3) At the time we submit out profile for the draw should we have the funds for at least 6 months time period or is this for when we submit our profile after we have received the ITA and submit our full application form. ?
4) Can we use our provident fund as proof of funds?
Thanks in advance

anmolbedi

Aug 9, 2017
You can use PF, bank accounts and FD as your proof of funds. For profile creation you just need to do a calculation on how many CAD you would bring to Canada which should be over the minimum required sum. When documents are needed during PNP or after ITA only then the statements need to be submitted.

The primary applicant should get a letter from bank where spouse is holding single account that he/she has full access to the fund.

Hope this helps.

MOARM

Aug 23, 2017
You can use PF, bank accounts and FD as your proof of funds. For profile creation you just need to do a calculation on how many CAD you would bring to Canada which should be over the minimum required sum. When documents are needed during PNP or after ITA only then the statements need to be submitted.

The primary applicant should get a letter from bank where spouse is holding single account that he/she has full access to the fund.

Hope this helps.
Thank you for your prompt reply.The bank in which I have my account doesn't have a policy whereby they can issue a certificate showing that my husband has full access to my account even if I give a mandate to my husband.Any idea if this is necessary or since we both are applicants showing my account has the money would suffice.

anmolbedi

Aug 9, 2017
Better consolidate funds in an account where you both are joint holders or create a joint FD. A letter of explanation should suffice on source of funds if needed.

MOARM

Aug 23, 2017
Thank
Better consolidate funds in an account where you both are joint holders or create a joint FD. A letter of explanation should suffice on source of funds if needed.
Thank you
For the provident fund we can provide a letter from the employer that xxx amount of money is in our provident fund? We donot have to the break the fund at this point in time right?

neophile

Aug 24, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-06
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed 10-07
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
I applied in June 17 against JOB offer letter under FST and at the time of filling application, I deposited required funds in my bank account alongwith declaration of source of funds. Do I need to maintain funds in my account till final decision is made or can I use them. I have heard that against JOB offer letter, you do not need to maintain funds in bank account.

anmolbedi

Aug 9, 2017
You shouldn't use them until you get the ITA. Incase the organisation hasn't completed LMIA formalities for your job offer you can get questions.

neophile

Aug 24, 2017
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
20-06
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
20-06
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Passed 10-07
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
You shouldn't use them until you get the ITA. Incase the organisation hasn't completed LMIA formalities for your job offer you can get questions.
I got ITA on the basis of LMIA against which i applied in June 17