+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of Fund

olukemi2

Mar 25, 2013
I received a mail after submitting medical request to submit a Proof of fund, Updated bank statements stating that
Large deposits in my bank statements must be supported by evidence of the provenance of the funds.

I need to know if my dependant which is my husband can transfer money to my account and back it up with a support letter as well as some documents stating he is my husband and also ascertaining the money is clean and hard earned by him?

mukaram.immi.c

Star Member
Sep 3, 2014
Hyderabad
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/10/2014
Nomination.....
02/03/2015
IELTS Request
Sent with Documents
File Transfer...
15/04/2015
Med's Request
27/05/2015
Med's Done....
21/08/2015
Interview........
TLU 14 oct 2015
Hi,

Please let us know which VISA office you have received this email.

Please provide a covering letter with the supportive evidence or if husband transfered you the money he can give stat deceleration.

Thanks

TKT

Star Member
Jun 14, 2012
olukemi2 said:
I received a mail after submitting medical request to submit a Proof of fund, Updated bank statements stating that
Large deposits in my bank statements must be supported by evidence of the provenance of the funds.

I need to know if my dependant which is my husband can transfer money to my account and back it up with a support letter as well as some documents stating he is my husband and also ascertaining the money is clean and hard earned by him?
Olukemi2, Pls be calm about this. There is no reason whatsoever for you to write a letter to prove he is your husband. I think they should already know who your husband is. You must have submitted his details along with your application now. You also need not transfer money from his account to yours, the money can sit in his account while you provide the account statement for both of you. This will not work only if he is an accompanying spouse, which you would have stated in your original submission to cic. So is he emigrating with you? if yes no problems. If No, then the money need be in your account