+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund related

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
Hi guys,
I got money from my parents as cash and I deposited it in to my bank account.after 04 month will get the bank statement to submit for the student permit. My question is do I need a Gift deed letter saying my parents gave this amount money OR not required?

Kindly advice

Last edited:

Johnsnow 007

Champion Member
Jan 6, 2018
Nigeria
Hello,

The Gift Deed would have made proper sense if it was transferred so your parents name can reflect in your financial history.

It can still be done though but you have to use little words to help the VO understand that the funds wasn't borrowed.

The funds can also come as monies from property sales or debt/loan repayment depending on your situation.

Best of Luck

Reamyking

Jan 21, 2021
I have no educational background for now,and I wish to study at canada is it possible,if possible how will I go about it please someone help

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I have no educational background for now,and I wish to study at canada is it possible,if possible how will I go about it please someone help
Figure you what you want to study, apply to colleges and universities, apply for a study permit (pay first year tuition and show minimum $10k Cdn), and then get approved.