+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund from different country

Balajim

Jun 8, 2006
Hi,
I am submitting my application to Buffalo,Ny office. I need to know if Bank accounts in US and Equity in US and India will be considered as proof of fund for immigration. These are teh ones that i have as proff of fund docs,Pls let me know if they are sufficient. Pls note that i can show enough fund only after accounting the equities(shares) value.

1. Bank account statement in US
2. Equity holding Statement from US
3. Equity holding statement from India.

Pls advice, i am really confused in this regard.

Thanks,
Balaji.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Balajim said:
Hi,
I am submitting my application to Buffalo,Ny office. I need to know if Bank accounts in US and Equity in US and India will be considered as proof of fund for immigration. These are teh ones that i have as proff of fund docs,Pls let me know if they are sufficient. Pls note that i can show enough fund only after accounting the equities(shares) value.

1. Bank account statement in US
2. Equity holding Statement from US
3. Equity holding statement from India.

Pls advice, i am really confused in this regard.

Thanks,
Balaji.
Funds in India must be transferable in dollars, rupees are not considered convertible currency by CHC.

PMM

Balajim

Jun 8, 2006
Hi PMM,
Thanks, But cani show Values of teh shares held in indian rupees as proof of fund. i can get a statement form the brokerage firm to show the current value of teh stocks held. Will this be treated as valid.

Pls advice. Thanks again

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Balajim said:
Hi PMM,
Thanks, But cani show Values of teh shares held in indian rupees as proof of fund. i can get a statement form the brokerage firm to show the current value of teh stocks held. Will this be treated as valid.

Pls advice. Thanks again
Shares no matter where they are, are not considered in Settlement funds. Its $ only.

PMM

winnycanada

Star Member
Sep 14, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PMM said:
Hi

Shares no matter where they are, are not considered in Settlement funds. Its $ only.

PMM

Hello.
I just wonder if it is ok to provide funds in my own currency (non-canadian dollars) that is equal and over the required funds.

then if needed, i can transfer it into Canadian dollars?

does it matter?

elmo_25

Star Member
Dec 7, 2010
winnycanada said:
Hello.
I just wonder if it is ok to provide funds in my own currency (non-canadian dollars) that is equal and over the required funds.

then if needed, i can transfer it into Canadian dollars?

does it matter?
I think yes you can do that, but dif case upon entry...