+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund for Non-Express Entry PNC application

Scheun1

Star Member
Jul 9, 2021
Has anyone got PR through non express entry application without including POF along the application ? Your input will be highly appreciated

vs11

Nov 24, 2023
How much you show may depend on whether or not you are applying alone or with family members.

I am applying alone, so I showed the exact amount I have in my bank accounts plus the job letter with salary information.

From the link I posted above:
"A nomination is evidence that the province or territory has conducted an assessment of the candidate and found that, in the view of the provincial officials, the candidate has met the requirements of the province or territory’s PNP, intends to reside in the nominating province or territory, and has a strong likelihood of becoming economically established in Canada."

From my understanding, this saying that the province have done the assessment of your finance already, but IRCC could ask for PoF from you at their discretion.

The fact that you got your nomination probably shows that the province is satisfied with your financial situations. I think you could submit whatever you submitted to the province for your federal application but have them updated (i.e. ask your employer for an updated job letter, go to a branch and ask for a new letter).
hi how much you showed in bank account? how much you have in bank account while apply to IRCC?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
hi how much you showed in bank account? how much you have in bank account while apply to IRCC?
For me and my family's federal PR application, we did not show our bank account, only my pay stub and NOAs.

Reactions: vs11

vs11

Nov 24, 2023
What is IRCC requirement for proof of fund under non-express entry? can I have to show full amount in bank or can I show by job offer letter as well?

vs11

Nov 24, 2023
For me and my family's federal PR application, we did not show our bank account, only my pay stub and NOAs.
Hi so you did not show them bank amount? just job offer letter you uploaded? I want to know what is their requirement under IRCC non express entry?

rcincanada2019

Jan 14, 2023
Ontario
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
03-07-2022
Nomination.....
30-03-2022
AOR Received.
03-11-2022
Hi so you did not show them bank amount? just job offer letter you uploaded? I want to know what is their requirement under IRCC non express entry?
No, we did not show bank account. AFAIK, if you are currently working in Canada under work permit, you don't need to show bank account. Just your employment letter and paystub.

vs11

Nov 24, 2023
Hello, we have to upload the same format employment letter to ircc under non express entry as i uploaded during oinp master stream? Actually during oinp, they ask for hourly wage, position title, start date and hours of work.so I have all these factors included in my employment letter for oinp master stream. So I have to put same employment letter while doing application to IRCC?

hussainkestrel

Sep 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
20 October 2017
Med's Request
9th November 2017
Med's Done....
15th November 2017
hey did anyone get their application approved here?

Kxu

Feb 4, 2024
Hi,
I got nominated for OINP Master Stream as well and have submitted my application to IRCC.

This is what I included:
-Signed job letter stating my annual salary
-Stamped and signed letter from a Canadian bank listing the average funds in the past 6 months and applicable liabilities.

The PoF was not specifically asked for on the check list. I looked on IRCC’s website that applicants need to demonstrate that they can be economically established in Canada.

I think if you have a job and can provide the job letter and bank statement to show that you can support yourself, that can’t hurt.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/corporate/publications-manuals/operational-bulletins-manuals/permanent-residence/economic-classes/provincial-nominees/determining-membership-class.html

I submitted my application only a few weeks ago and won’t get AoR in a while, so I can’t tell you for sure. Will keep you updated. Good luck.
same boat i didnot submitted proof of fund…worried they might reject my application. though i attached employment letter and payslips