+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Proof of fund clarifications

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
Hello forumites and seniors,

Please, I need clarification as regards proof of fund. I am an FSW applicant, and my visa office is CPP-O. I just received Medical Mail, and instructions to pay right of permanent residence fee for myself and spouse. But there is also an instruction as follows; Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and your spouse, which indicates a minimum of $17,011 CAD.
My questions is as follows;
1. Is it that the deposit and withdrawal transactions history in the account should be $17,011?
2. I have got a UK bank statement (I also used a UK bank statement when submitting initially) that has over six months transactions, showing deposit and withdrawal, but the transaction is not up to $17,011, however the closing balance will be $21,000. Which I want to send to CIC, can I present the bank statement?

Responses from forumites will be greatly appreciated.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
adonai36 said:

Please, I need clarification as regards proof of fund. I am an FSW applicant, and my visa office is CPP-O. I just received Medical Mail, and instructions to pay right of permanent residence fee for myself and spouse. But there is also an instruction as follows; Updated evidence of settlement funds (showing 6 months deposits/ withdrawals history) for yourself and your spouse, which indicates a minimum of $17,011 CAD.
1. Is it that the deposit and withdrawal transactions history in the account should be $17,011?
2. I have got a UK bank statement (I also used a UK bank statement when submitting initially) that has over six months transactions, showing deposit and withdrawal, but the transaction is not up to $17,011, however the closing balance will be $21,000. Which I want to send to CIC, can I present the bank statement?

This is the CEC forum, not FSW.
Ask your question there > http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/

adonai36

Jul 9, 2013
iam_toby said:
Ask your question there > http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/skilled-worker-professional-immigration-b4.0/
[/quote

Thank you,I know it is CEC forum, I just need ideas, since majority of CEC applicants applies from Canada and use CPP-0 as their visa office.

lpc19800

Champion Member
May 21, 2013
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
CPP-O
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
January 14 2013
AOR Received.
February 24 2013
Med's Request
November 13, 2013
Med's Done....
December 5, 2013
Interview........
Waived: RPRF requested: November 13, 2013
Passport Req..
Visa exempt
VISA ISSUED...
January 6, 2014
LANDED..........
January 29, 2014
adonai36 said:
iam_toby said:
[/quote

Thank you,I know it is CEC forum, I just need ideas, since majority of CEC applicants applies from Canada and use CPP-0 as their visa office.
But CEC doesn't have funds requirements so chances of people here knowing about this is slim. It doesn't actually matter which visa office it is, as Toby said, this isn't relevant for CEC applicants

Hope1957

Feb 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
LANDED..........
21-03-15
Please see my responses in blue. I'd strongly suggest you post the same question on the skilled worker forum. I'm not very well versed in the FSW category, but I've shared my thoughts.

Good luck!

adonai36 said:

1. Is it that the deposit and withdrawal transactions history in the account should be $17,011? It sounds like they'd like to see your transaction history for the past 6 months and your minimum account balance must be $17,011.
2. I have got a UK bank statement (I also used a UK bank statement when submitting initially) that has over six months transactions, showing deposit and withdrawal, but the transaction is not up to $17,011, however the closing balance will be $21,000. Which I want to send to CIC, can I present the bank statement If you can wait till your account will show $21,000 I'd suggest you wait it out until then and then submit an updated bank balance and transaction history.?